Meeting Demi

Dani's POV

It's 6pm and I'm just about to get in the shower ready for tonight I'm still thinking about Jessie but after what she done there's no way I'm going back to her. I turn the shower on letting it warm up I pick my cloths ready I decided on my red lace bra and matching under-where I also picked out my white skin-tight dress that came up just over my knees. Running back to my shower I wash my hair in this shampoo I got from top shop it was by far my favourite shop ever it was on sale if you brought some bag so it thought what the hell I'll try it. I finished my hair and washed my body letting the water soak my body and shaved. I remembered that Marissa was gonna play match make for me I wondered who it was, what they looked like, ad would they even like me. I got out the shower and checked my phone it was 6:45pm wow I was in there I while I giggled to myself. I got ready quite quickly usually I took about an hour but I already picked my cloths and I was really proud of my choice. I sat down at my dressing table checking my phone one last time it was 7:20pm Marissa said the taxi was getting here at 8:30pm so I had time to put some make up on, I wanted to look good for this person so I chose to put some mascara, eye liner, blusher, a little bit of foundation, and some red lipstick to go with my clutch, I was only gonna take £50 as I didn't drink alcohol as I say 'I'm allergic to it' and I had already eaten dinner I had the best and I mean the best chicken and vegetables ever by my standard and I usually burn beans on toast so this was progress for me. it was 8:20pm and Marissa just got hear she said that the person was gonna meet is there with her friend Marissa I asked "is this a double date so you can get her friend or are you just trying to set me up" she looked at me and smiled "hey if her friend is hot I'm gonna take him but I'm not confining it" she winked at me and I just laughed this was when we heard BEEP! BEEP! It was the taxi it nearly gave me a heart attack I grabbed my clutch and climbed in the taxi.

While we were in the taxi he put the radio on it was some song called heart attack I didn't know who it was by I made no attention to music but Marissa just laughed I looked at her confused "don't worry you'll get it later" she smiled at me that girl needs medication cause she was CRAZZZZY!!

About 20 minutes later we pulled outside the club I was looking around for this girl and her 'friend' for Marissa I knew it was a chance for her but I just went along she's been single for a while and she needed something If you know what I mean.

We walked in the club and I aware this girl she was quite short but so was I she had chocolate brown eyes blue wavy hair she was tanned but not to tanned, as her curves on my good her curves where so perfect I hoped it was her and just my luck she walked over to us with some guy behind her I blocked him out staring at her I looked her up and down admiring her body I got to her boobs they were beautiful perfect shape perfect size for her body shape "Dani" I quickly turned my head to Marissa who was staring at me which meant I was staring at this girl "yeah" I replied "stop staring at Demi it's rude" I looked back at demi "Sorry I I your beautiful" at this point Demi grabbed my hand and said "let's go get a non-alcoholic drink" she laughed " how do you know I don't drink alcohol" I looked at her confused "I didn't I don't drink alcohol and I wanted a drink, why don't you drink?" I looked away "um I was kinda in a bad way before and so now basically I'm 'allergic' to alcohol" she pulled me to look at her "don't worry I'm also 'allergic' to alcohol she giggled she blushed it was the cutest thing ever I laughed.

It was like 3am and I spent the whole night talking to Demi she looked me right in the eye and said "do you know how nice it talking to someone who didn't ask for a photo, an autograph, or rips my hair out" I laughed a little but still confused "what do you mean" she looked at me again "I'm a singer an actress and my lovatics don't get me wrong there why world but sometimes can get a little crazy" she laughed she had the cutest laugh ever it was really loud and her mouth opened really wide it made me smile though she looked quite nervous "can I ask you something really serious" I looked at her "sure anything" "are you gay" I looked to the floor I knew she was bi bit I’d never been asked that question straight up "yeah well I'm bi but yeah I suppose I am gay" she pulled my head up and kissed me on my lips "good I like you and that would be so awkward if you weren't" I could feel my face turn read I was blushing so bad but I liked it I felt something I'd not felt before like a sort of warmth it was good and returned her the kiss "wanna go back to mine" she just stood up I thought she was gonna run of instead she grabbed my hand and lead me to the club exit. We got into her car and I quickly got my phone out I was gonna text Marissa and tell her I got bored and went hope 😉.

We got to my house I unlocked the door and I lead her up to my room.....