3 months later

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..... I LOVE YOU ALL AND IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE IM ON TWITTER @LOVATIC445

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IM AMAZED ANYONE READS THIS LET ALONE LIKED READING IT 😘😍

Danis POV

It's been getting really hard lately all I keep thinking about is her and how much I really wanna see her. I know it's my own fault I was stupid but there's nothing I could do about it now, or is there

"Dani" I'm pulled from my thoughts "yeah babe" I answer looking at Demi "can I ask you something" and she patted a seat next to her "yeah sure" I got comfy next to her and put her feat on my lap "how did you know you where gay, because I didn't you know I'd kissed one girl before you and that was it id never even had sex with anyone before you" oh god she's going to find out I guess it's time it's been nearly 6 years "um ok so I didn't think I was gay my whole life I thought I was straight I had boyfriends but never had sex with them until this one guy ryan I was literally in love with him, he was my world you know he treated me great brought me flowers and took me out. one night my parents were out and I invited him over one thing led to another and we had sex it was my first time and I was so happy it was him anyway we didn't tell anyone not even my parents a few after a started getting really sick like really sick I'd wake up in the morning and just vomit for no reason at all I was 15 nearly 16 and when I finally told mom about me not feeling well she asked me If I'd had sex it first I lied but she knew me to well and I told her that I had. she went out and came back with some test for me to use, that was when I found out I was pregnant mom kept telling me to abort but I was certainly not doing that when I had her she was a girl by the way I have her up for adoption that was better then aborting right?. anyway when Ryan had found out he left me and told everyone I was a slut, mom and dad ended up having to move and that's when I vowed never to date guys, when I saw Jessie I was in love but I think I was more using her to forget ryan and Ella that was her name by the way Ella McDonald" by the time I had finished I was in tears "OMG I'm so sorry baby have you seen Ella since everything happened" she asked I was still crying so I just shock my head indicating a no "well would you wanna find her I mean if she was still in there we could maybe bring her here if that's what you want" she said rubbing my back "are you serious" I said turning my head to Demi "Yes baby I mean she would be nearly 6 right so you would have only missed small parts of her life she could start school and you could have the girl you've waited for it was clear you didn't wanna give her up right" she was right about that I didn't wanna give her up I literally pulled her on my lap as she was pregnant and kissed her lips with so much passion I pulled apart and got my phone "I'm gonna so it now is that ok" she looked me in the eyes "yes now go get your daughter"

Phone call

Dani - D Adoption worker - A

A - "Hello this is St marry's adoption centre"

D - "hi um I was wondering if you have any children named Ella McDonald"

A - "let me just check for you"

A - "yes we do aged 6 can i ask why please"

D - "um yes I'm her mom and I was wondering if I could come and see her"

A - "yes that would be wonderful however I'm afraid someone's in the middle of applying for adoption so it would be wise to come now"

D - "could I come now I missed out on her life and I really need to see her"

A - "yes please come now as we close visitations at 8pm"

D - "thank you I'll be there soon"

End of phone call

ADOPTION CENTRE

"thank to for coming with me Demi" I hug her and knock on the door. "I want to meet your daughter baby I would miss this" I was about to reply when and older woman aged about 43 she looked like she was in charge "hi I'm dani I spoke on the phone about Ella" she put her hand out and shock her hand "hi Dani I'm sandy and it was me on the phone would you like to see Ella now" she moved to the side letting us walk in "yes please" I tried to sound like I wasn't scared but inside I was shitting myself we where about to walk in her room when Demi stopped me "babe he's kicking" I put my hand on her stomach "I can feel him he's moving" I said with so much excitement after a minute or two we knocked on the door. when it opens there was a little girl who locked like Ryan and I knew it was her I bent down to her level "hey princess I'm Dani what your name" she looked so shy it was adorable "I'm Ella I'm 6 I'm a big girl now" she looked up to Demi "wow is there a baby in there" "yes there is my name is Demi hello Ella" I had found her my baby girl she was so real I went years not knowing who she was or what she looks like and now she was in front of me

AN UPDATE MAYBE FRIDAY OR SATURDAY AS I HAVE WORK AND ITS SO PHYSICALLY DEMANDING I WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DISABILITIES LIKE AUTISM AND LEARNING ISSUES

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS LOVE YOU ALL 😘