Meeting the family!!

Dani's POV

I was so nervous and Demi knew it she kept squeezing my hand, I mean come on its a big deal meeting you girlfriends parents the same day they find out there daughters gay. I had this feeling inside that they would be ok with it, Demi had problems before her family where so supportive and tbh that's why Demi's here today a well as her Lovatics

"Dani babe we'll be there in 5 minutes okay?" she squeezed my hand so tight I almost popped "yeah I mean I'm a little nervous but I love you and I'm ready." she moved closer to me which I didn't think was possible and kissed me on my lips "Demi not now later" I sad with a stern voice knowing what she wanted she would probably get it, right there in that car

Max jumped in "ok guy we're here do you want me to wait, come inside, or come back for you later?" Demi looked at me and then at max "un I think we'll be a while, but I'll text you when I need you to come get us thanks max" she opened her door and we both climbed out.

The house was massive literally it looked like one house had eaten another and that's was the after product. I let out a giggle and Demi looked at me "what?" I knew I couldn't tell her that so I just made some random thing up about how was excited for tonight. I waited for Demi to knock on the door but realised it was her family home and she just walked in "mom, dad" Demi yelled

Ok so we've been her for 20 minutes and Demi couldn't wait anymore "mom, dad, Dallas, and Maddi I need to tell you something but before you say anything I'm just gonna come out and say it it ok?" they all looked at Demi "ok then so this is Dani she my friend well best friend in fact she my girlfriend yes I know my GIRLFRIEND I've been fairing her for 4 months now and I knew that it was" Demi was stopped and Dallas jumped in "Demi stop talking" she always talked so much when she was nervous it was so cute Maddi looked at me with her big brown eyes "so I get like a new sister" she questioned, but before Demi could sleek I said well I love Demi and so I I think you'll have a new sister for a very long time" at this point Demi through on her lap and kissed me on the lips I blushed ad could feel 4 sets of eyes on us.

We've been here for 3 hours when Dianna asked Demi to help her in the kitchen and at this point in time I was ok bit when Eddie stood up and walked over to me I started panicking "Dani can I talk to you outside" I looked at him I was literally shitting myself "um yes sir" I was so scared he was like a giant I knew what he was gonna say but still he was so massive I was like half of him.

"Dani I know you and Demi are good together but let me tell you something if you hurt her" I stopped him in his track "sir I know she's you daughter but let me tell you that I love her and I'll so anything for her" he gave me a smile and pulled me into a hug I was still panicking but he reassured me that I was a nice person and Demi was good to get me. We walked back in and Demi was in the phone "ok ok I'll come now" she hung up "hey baby I've gotta go management wanna talk about something I'll be back so I promise we're gonna stay here tonight ok I'll be back soon" she gave me a kiss and walked out to her car.