Coming clean!!!!

1 week later...

Dani's POV

It's Monday morning and because I've nearly finished my course I have to go everyday for revision. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I awake from my dream still half asleep I get out of bed an head to the bathroom Demi's been staying at her family home for a while cause her little sister got the flu so she's been taking care of her. I wash my face and brush my teeth ready to start my day. I just can't help but feel Demi's been hiding something from me but I've got no time as I've got to leave for college.

TIME SKIP 6pm

I texted Demi saying I wanted to meet up after college so we could talk so I'm just heading over there now and as I pull in the drive to her home paparazzi rush to the gates I just ignore then heading inside "Demi" I yell but not to loud cause maddies ill "in hear" she replies straight away "and where's in here" you question and then you see her walk down stairs "hey baby I missed you" and you pull her in a tight hug kissing her head but you can't help but notice she tenses up "hey what's wrong" she pulls away walking in the living room "I'll explain but come sit down" I'm a little scared of what I'm about to hear I hope it's good.

Demi's POV

"I I I I" I can't finish before I break down in tears "hey baby girl what's wrong?" She looks at me I can't stop crying "please tell me" I look in her eyes "I didn't mean it I'm I'm I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't mean it I don't know what happened" she just stares at me with hurt in her eyes "Demi tell me you didn't please tell me you didn't" I pull her in a hug but she pulls away "please tell me you didn't cheat Demi" "I'm sorry please let me explain" "explain what there's nothing to explain you CHEATED on me!" she gets up walking to the from door I can't move I'm numb SLAM!! she's gone and by the sounds of it so's the door.

Dani's POV

I don't know what to think right now I just need to get out I get up and walk out I slam the door shut I regret it as maddies ill but right now I don't actually care "she cheated on me" I keep telling myself I get my phone from the set next to me about to text I'm sorry I'm coming back but I didn't finish the message before my world went blank.....

Demi's POV

Dani left 4 hours ago I keep calling her and texting but nothing I get nothing and that's how I feel without her nothing. my phone rings and I hope and pray it's Dani

"Hello"

"Hello is this Demi".......