Studio and Ellen

OMG guys funny story I came on here just now to write another chapter and I realised I hadn't published this one I'm so sorry

Here it is it's a bit different to what I wrote originally but I wrote this in like an hour........ Anyway here it is

Dani's POV

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping the sound was so beautiful and piece full. There were no other sounds in the room apart from Demi's little snores. I checked my phone for the time only to see it was 8am "well I'm not going back to sleep" I said to myself I got out of bed heading for the shower, only to be pulled back "baby come back to bed" Demi spoke quietly "I can't it's 8 and we have studio plus Ellen today" I kissed her forehead "you go back to sleep I'll wake you up after my shower" she released her grip and closed her eyes "I love you" she cooed "I love you more" I replied she didn't answer I guessed she was asleep..... Again. I headed to the shower after grabbing a towel form the cupboard, at first the water was freezing cold but it warmed up I lathered my body in sanctuary body scrub and washed it of, after washing my hair and body I got out. Today I was wearing my favourite black skinnys, my white see through shirt I got back from Demi after she stole it and used it for X factor. And my black converse boots, once I was finished I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Demi, in the middle of making pancakes my thoughts turned to last night it was amazing we didn't have 'sex' we made love and that was so much better because we were so emotionally connected it just worked. my thoughts were pushed back and I resumed making breakfast I squeezed fresh oranges for juice got a champagne glass and place a rose in it as well as making two cups of coffee. I placed it all on a tray an headed back up to Demi. "baby wake up" I kissed her lips and her eyes slowly opened "best way to wake up after the best night" she said in her morning raspy voice Jesus it was sexy. It was now 9 an we had to be at the studio for 11 so we had enough time and didn't have to rush "well anything for my girlfriend" I replied getting the tray on the bed "and I made breakfast" she looked at the tray and smiled widely "I'm defiantly keeping you" she smirked "good because I'm keeping you.... So I've got you something" I asked quite nervous of the reply "well then give it to me because I've got you something" she answered I went to our wardrobe and pulled out a little box I was nervous as hell giving this to her and I don't even know why basically today was our 1 year anniversary and I had gotten her a heart pendent engraved with the date we met as well as the picture we had taken on our first date "here baby" I said getting her attention I placed it on her open hand and she passed me a big box wrapped in red paper. I waited for her to open hers and she cried and I don't mean a little one I mean full on hysterically crying "I'm sorry don't you like it" I asked nervous of her reply. she started flapping her hands about trying to say something "no baby I'm happy it's just this little one is kicking and we're gonna get Ella and were gonna be a family like a proper family" she answered at that moment she started crying again "oh baby come here" I pulled her in a tight hug "I love you so fucking much do you know that and one day were on a get married and I'm gonna call you my wife and were gonna have so many kids not conceived like this little one but then we're gonna have a big country house with a massive garden and we'll be like 90 but we'll still be together and that's all that matters because I love you" I said and wiped her tears with my thump "I love you to and what you just said there is gonna happen except in the garden it's our grandchildren running around and you and I watching them" she said getting out of the hug and climbing on my lap she leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in as well her plump lips fit perfectly with mine I put my hands on her thighs bring her closer to my body and she slipped her youngest in my mouth for a while we sat making out but she pulled away "now before this turns into hot sex I need to get ready because it's 10 and we're gonna be late" she kissed my ups once more before climbing off my lap and heading towards the wardrobe 20 minutes later she walked out wearing her famous leather pants that fitted her arse so fucking well, a band shirt and a black blazer "come on girl I've been waiting on you" she said sarcastically I fake gasped "excuse me miss all that I've been waiting on your sorry ass so if you don't get your but over here your gonna get it" I said with attitude she smirked "and what's 'it'" she asked I got of the bed walking towards her and slightly pushed her against the wall she blushed so bad knowing what I was gonna do I kissed straight down her neck to her sweat spot and she moaned "next time you'll do as I say" I said walking towards the stairs she looked shocked how id left her high and dry however I'm very sure she's not 'dry' if you get me.