Chapter Two

//.This is my one and only warning about sex scenes, drug use, language, ect. If you do not like what I write, please, fill free to stop reading.//

Dinner was full of laughs and smart ass remarks. I really enjoyed being around Norman and Mingus. They treated me like family. Ever since I started working for the show, they've always invited to join them, wherever they went. Every once and a while I would get that uneasy feeling of someone watching me, but considering I was at dinner with two men, I didn't think about it much.

"Dinner was great Mr. Reedus. Thank you for letting me stay." I say as I make my way to the kitchen and place my plate in the sink.

"Oh, please don't call me Mr. That's what they call my father," He laughs. "I'm not that old." His blue eyes meet mine. I was head over heels for a man old enough to be my father.

Norman leaves the table, walking into the kitchen. "Considering you know not that my dad thinks you're hot, maybe you should stop staring."

"I'm not staring!" I protest in a whisper. "He was talking to me, it's only polite to look him in the eye."

"Whatever you say, babe, but you might want to wipe up that drool."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. I hadn't even realized that Norman had already came in here. Soft music was playing in the background and he was laid out on the couch. His tall body barely fitting. Before I knew it he began to sing, and boy was it heavenly.

'I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles,

And the heavens open up every time she smiles,

And when I come to her, that's just where I belong,

Yet I'm running to her like a river's song,'

He lifted his head just enough to glance at me. He looked at me with those piercing blue eyes and smirked. The way his lips curved just right could make any woman anywhere go insane.

'She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love,

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love,

She got a fine since of humor,

When I'm feeling low down..'

His singing was interrupted when Mingus came barging in. "I'm going out for a while. Gonna meet up with mom and go see a movie or something. I'll see you guys later?" He suggested, asking if I would be here when he got back.

"Uh, maybe. I don't know what's going on tomorrow, I'll let you know." I give a slight smile and a nod. He grabs his keys and leaves me alone with him. Silence fills the air, awkwardly.

"Well," He cleared his throat. "I'm going to go get a shower. You're very welcome to watch t.v. or go in Mingus' room, but I think you knew that already."

"Of course." I smiled.

"Oh, and if my phone rings answer it and tell them I'm busy. If they ask who you are just make something up." He winked.

"Oh, okay." He turned and walked down the hall until I heard his door shut.

I had been sitting there for about thirty minutes until I was slightly frightened by the loud annoying ring tone of 'Marimba'.

Oh, yeah.

"Hello?"

"May I speak with Mr. Reedus please?"  .

"Um, he's in the shower. May I take a message?"

"Well, whom is speaking?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. I should have thought this through more.