Attacked by the red devils

It was a Friday night and all the pack where in the back yard at the pack house waiting for me, mum and dad to arrive so that dad could start the pack meet informing everyone that Lucy and Ryan’s wedding will be this weekend coming up and also that June and Mark will be excepting there first baby. They are both lucky because they will get married as well as have a baby on the way it make me jealous because they have found their mates. I looked around the backyard and could see a pair of green eyes in the woods that i have never seen before which made me think they were a rouge so i made my way to dad and him told. He went to have a look in the wood to see if he could see these green eyes and the next thing I know people were changing into wolfs and telling the children to go inside it the click in my head that I stood in the middle of the battle filed the fighting must of been going on for a good hour and half because the more wolf were getting injured and somewhere already laid dead on the gowned out of know where appeared this big black wolf with green eyes and lounged straight at my dad and for about five minutes they circled each other till one of them made a move  and in the end this big black wolf with green eyes lounged at dad ripping his throat out I than knew I was going to lose my daddy  because of the amount of blood he was losing and because she wasn’t healing fast like you would normally when u get injured I began to cry because i didn’t want to lose my dad i was daddy’s girl so it would be even harder if i lose him now .I see still the same black wolf with green eyes watching my mum fight of the other wolf and when you think it’s over the wolf starts to attack my mum with even more force than he did with dad i couldn’t watch anymore so i closed my eyes and waited and waited and prayed that mum and dad would be okay but when i open my eyes this black wolf was laying on the floor dead but mum was lying lipless next to dad and losing a lot more blood than dad.

I could feel the tears running down my face i had to do something so i ran to them both and started applying pressure to where they were losing loads of blood but soon dads body became too weak the automatically changed into their human forms then both than began whispering sweet loving words into my ears because they both you they wouldn’t make because of the amount of blood they had lost. I could feel their bodies turning cold as i lay there holding them praying that they wouldn’t die on me i could slowly see dad start to stop raising then same with mum and in that moment i knew they were going to die in my arms their bodies stopped moving altogether and from there on I must of scream and shouted and cried.

Till Miss Black Pepper came and told me that someone had gone and got help from the Black Knight Pack well what would help would the fucking be now when i have just witnessed my own mum and dad’s deaths she also told me that they are willing to let us join their pack. Which i was grateful for because wouldn’t be able to stay in the pack community after just watching my mum and dad’s deaths. We had lost over half our pack in this one fight I couldn’t believe I had just  to stand and watch my mum and dad being killed while we waited for help arrive which arrived at around 10pm which wad far too late for  any help.

I had already started making arrangement for the dead pack members to be laid to rest tomorrow but mum and dad will be the day before we leave to join the Black Knight Pack. Which I wasn’t looking forward to because mum and dad should be here with me still so that they can see me find mate and get married and have children but that is never going to happen now thanks to the Red Devils Pack all because they wanted the land they didn’t have to go that far and kill my parents.

The next morning we laid 24 pack members that had died to rest I had sure each one of the packs members their family and friends where around when they were laid to rest today while back at the packs house people could pay the respects to the families today but lighting a candle for the lost ones.

whole pack will attend mum and dad’s funeral on Thursday I had paid my respects to every single pack member that had been put to rest today because it would be been what mum and dad would of done back inside the pack house I had all the older pack members run the house hold while people were paying their respects and also make sure all the things we need to bring with us from the pack house get  packed  sp that they are ready to move on Friday I haven’t slept in my room since mum and dad died i’ve been staying in their room to be closer to them until we leave Friday i had packed all of mum and dad’s stuff I was bringing with me.

Thursday came quick and now in standing in front of my pack giving them my speech about my parents the alpha’s.

Mum and dad were amazing people and most other pack other than The Black Knight pack know were the most powerful pack i cannot believe i have lost both of my parents and that they died in my arms  which breaks my heart more mum and dad I love you and always will. I will now look after the pack for you. I would know like us as a pack to bow are heads one last time to our lost alpha’s and loved we have lost.