New Year New Pack Members

Christmas came and went now it a new year and just in a couple of days the younger members of the Black Knights pack along with James will be joining my pack the Snow pack. I received information yesterday that James will be bringing a guest which is his wife we don't know if this is true I hope not because it will break my heart as I am his true soul mate.

I had to call a pack meeting to inform the pack of the new information I had received plus to make sure all the orders are in place for the arrival of our new pack members I am under so much stress because not only will I have new members to my pack but James and his partner is coming plus it doesn't help when you are the alpha and being pregnant. Once the pack meeting was over I went to my office to clear my head and try to relax before I put my babies lives in danger I am now just under four months and still no bump as such but I couldn't care less because I know that my babies are healthy.

In total there are 30 members of The Black Knight pack joining my pack I really hope that Skyler doesn't join because it will be even harder to hide the fact that I'm pregnant with her brother babies which will be the next alpha's in line to The Black Knight pack which scares me because if James dose find out he will want to take them from me.

Today's the big day the 3rd of January because the new pack members join today I am so nervous because James will be here today and been a whole year almost since we last saw each other plus I am pregnant which doesn't help because me hormones are on the edge and then the news I received that he was bring a female guest which is so post to be wife has me so mad but the if it’s true I want be able to face the heart break again but the question is why would he do that if he has a mate which is me but I know were not mated so it shouldn't matter but it does. I called at pack meeting to tell everyone to relax and go about their everyday lives once the meeting was over I went to change ready to greet James and his pack when they arrive today.

I had just cooked lunch for the pack when the door went it was about 1.30 it was James and his pack Jamie my third in command opened the door and let them in while I finished in the kitchen before I went to greet them I could hear Jamie and James talking and walking towards the kitchen I told Jamie to take them to the packs meeting room though are mind link and he did the same with rest of the pack I made sure Jamie had said that his alpha will join them in the pack meeting room I entered the pack meeting room with a few stares for The Black Knight pack I walked up the alpha chair and sat down and my pack bowed their heads in a symbol of respect the Black Knight pack member stood there shocked that I was their new alpha James face was more shocked and then he had this sad look in his face I could see this beautiful girl sitting next to him they were holding hands so it must be true that they were a couple. hello I am you new alpha Jamie-Leigh some of you may not remember me but I was the girl that came to your pack after my pack was attacked which left me with no parents because they were killed and then I left your pack because I couldn't take the heartache when I left I came here to the Snow Pack and became there alpha so I would like you to join my pack as requested by your alpha James so if you are joining my pack then I would like you to show me and my pack some respect my bowing you heads if not then you can leave when you alpha James leaves because I do not take any trouble in my pack because if you cause trouble I will personally kill you myself thank you that will be the end of the meeting my pack will show you to your rooms.

After that meeting I left and went to my office so I could clear my head there was a knock at my office door and in step James and the girl from the meeting room came into my office.

(Conversation between Jamie and James)

Jamie: hello what can I do for you alpha James is your room and that okay because if not I will have one of my pack member change it for you and partner.

James: it was very nice thanks but as alpha I tough we would need to have a talk and this lady here is my wife Jane.

Jamie: well she is very beautiful lady I can see that she is lucky to have you and please can you leave the room now Jane before I F**CKING kill you because you give me this bad vibe and I will not have you stay in my pack house I am sorry alpha James.

James: what the F**CK I will not have you talk to my wife like that but I Will respect you because you are helping out my pack so she will not stay under you packs roof. Know let’s talk about alpha business like have you got all your untrained wolfs ready to leave with me.

Jamie: yes I have they are already to leave and thanks

James: I married her to try and get over my heartache after you left me nearly and year ago and I know she bad for my pack that's why I asked you to take my younger pack members and please listen to me when I say I love you I do really you are my mate after all.

Jamie’s can't not believe you would do that and you don't understand half of what I went through and to come here and get on with my life and you wouldn't even understand what my bodies going through over these last months because of you yes you not get out of my office before I kill you and Jane.

I was so mad right now I needed a run Riley I am going to go for a run make sure James and Jane leave the pack house before I get back they are not welcome I will be back before or after back just mind link me every hour or half or so you know that I am okay if I done reply come looking for me okay because James giving me a very bad vibe and I scared she will put me and my babies in danger thank Riley I love you. Riley is so sweet I don’t what I would do without him is like my big brother I never had he replied saying he would check on me every hour or half and that he loves me to and he will also have James and Jane out of my pack house which I was thankful for.

I changed into my white wolf and run into the woods I must to been running for a good hour till I heard Riley asking me if I was okay and if I need him to come and get me which I was grateful for Riley can you please come to tree house that we made by the waterfall and sit with me for a hour or so please because am not ready to go back and have they left yet because if not I will go all big alpha bitch on everyone plus it won’t be good as I am pregnant.