Back At The Packs House After I've Left

Skyler's P.O.V

I woke up to see a letter on my bed side table so i open it a read it.

DEAR SKYLER,

I can't take this pain anymore and I am sorry but I have decided that I am not going to stay in your pack any more please don't hate me I left you a photo of us at the bonfire and my teddy the love you love to remind you of me you will always be my sister and best friends don't ever forget that and that i love you to pieces.

P.S don't be mad but James is my mate and I'm sorry I didn't tell you x

LOVE FROM

JAMIE-LEIGH xxx

I can't believe my best friend has left our pack because she can't take the pain of her mum and dad's deaths as I read the letter I feel the tears roll down my face because she so upset and I didn't see it to help her. I pull myself out of bed and walk to James room to tell him that Jamie had left and don't call me stupid I know that there mates and he rejected her once I reach James room I knock on the door to see him sitting up on the bed reading a letter just like mine but with tears in his eyes I may be his baby sister but I have never seen him cry before so it was breaking my heart.

James I whispered I know she gone 2 she left me a letter just like yours.

James P.O.V

I didn't really sleep last night because all i good picture was my beautiful mate and me making love I must of drifted off to sleep at some point because when I awoke there was a letter addressed to me in a handwriting I've never seen before. I open the letter and read the first couple of lines to know who have written this letter it was Jamie I couldn't believe she has left all because of me and doesn't want me to find her but I need her she my mate my other half without her I am nothing I can't believe I was so stupid for getting up like that and walking away liked I did last night because now I've lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I hear a soft knock and the door and I told them to open it and it was Skyler with tears in her eyes holding a letter just like mine James she whispered I know she gone 2 she left me a letter just like yours I told her to come here we sat on by bed ready hers and my letter together we decided that we go to Jamie's room and see what she had left us and there on the bed was there things laid out one for me one for Skyler and one for Miss Black Pepper. she had Left Skyler a picture of them 2 and Skyler's favourite teddy from her collection for me she has left a simple gold chain and locket and in locket it had my name and Jamie's and inside was a picture of us at the bonfire the last thing left on her bed was for Miss Black Pepper which was an expensive Jewel ring and matching earrings.

I placed the chain and locket around my neck so it will never be taken of till we are bought back together my own stupidest mess lost me everything in life.

Miss Black Pepper P.O.V

After reading that letter for Jamie I knew that I have failed her mother but if that's what she wanted I will give it to her she was a very smart young lady and when she has her heart set on something she does it and I will be true to my word and not say a thing about her keeping in contacted with me because I will not betray her trust because he like the daughter I've never had I walked to her room and there sitting on the bed was James and Skyler both crying obviously she left them a letter to no guessing that James is her mate that rejected her while Skyler is the best friend I walk quietly into the room and walked over to them both pulled them into a hug before telling them that if the sit around and mop and not carry on a normal then there will never be a chance of her coming back. There on the bed like she has said she left me that family engagement ring and matching earrings true to her words.