Alpha Business With The Black Knights (Three Months Pregnant)

I received a letter today as alpha from the alpha for The Black Knights Pack informing me that two of the neighbouring pack have been attacked by the red devils just reading that letter brought tears to my eyes because they had attacked my pack and killed my mum and dad now they had attacked again but two other small packs and they Black Knights would like to join are pack here in Canada but only there younger members but I have to send my untrained wolf to them and keep my trained wolfs this letter wasn't signed by Max ether it was signed by James he also wants to meet as alpha's.

I sent a simple reply saying that their welcome to join the Snow Pack and that he should join he's younger pack members when they move in the new year that gives me time to prepare the house and their rooms for them. i am so nervous now because it’s been a whole three months since we last seen each other as mates and now he's coming to my pack on alpha business with the Snow packs alpha but little does he know it is me.

Yes I am now three months pregnant and my pack expected my babies with open arms I haven't go much of a bump yet and I hope is stays that way because if you didn't know I was pregnant you would just think I have put on weight which is fine by me. I hope that James doesn't feel that I am pregnant because I couldn't face answering his questions it’s going to hard while he is here on alpha business but even harder when he finds out I am the alpha.

After I sat in my office of about a hour I went to my room to relax and wait for they pack doctor to come and see me because today i have my three months scan and I can’t wait to see them again yes I am having twins that comes with being mated with an alpha also but I'm so happy because I'm three months now two more I get to find out my babies sex then I can start to shop for clothes I all ready the coats baths changing tables nappies and bottles I got all of the big things it just the clothes now and picking out two pretty names for two beautiful babies.

The pack doctor came around one she pulled up my top places a cold jell stuff on my stomach and started moving this stick thing till she found my babies heart beats just hearing them brought tears to my eyes I look at the screen and I could see two tiny babies on the screen I brought me so much happiness to know that they were healthy once she was done she gave me pictures of my babies and told me she will see me when I am five months pregnant so that I can find out the sex of my babies.

Later that day that riley came into my room with the phone and told me that is was the alpha of the Black Knight Pack.

James: hello this is alpha James of the Black Knight Pack.

Jamie: hello there you must be alpha James well I am alpha Jamie of the Snow pack you must be calling because you got my reply to you letter.

James: that’s why I am calling and thank you for taking my offer because you were the only pack that would help my pack. If I may ask are you female or male because we've been hearing a lot about a very powerful female alpha.

Jamie: well alpha James you will have to find out in person because I find it better that way and I hope you agree that the New Year will be better for your younger members you join my pack so I have enough time you get their rooms and the mansion ready for your rival.

James: I will take you up on that offer of finding out in person and yes I do agree and I hope that you will have you untrained wolfs ready to join my pack in the new year well that all I needed thank you for helping my pack out I can see that you a very good alpha bye.

Jamie: why thank you and bye.

I cannot believe after three months of not talking to that boy we had to talk on the phone and over letters it brings back my pain when he rejected me but I have my babies now to take that pain away a fill it with happiness I didn't even realise I was crying till I could feel them rolling down my cheeks and Riley come and sit next to me on my bed he pulled me into a hug and whispered that it will all be okay soon I hope so because I cant take any more pain after I had finished crying I gave Riley a weak smile walk to the bath room and had a nice hot bath to try and relax me after my bath I climbed straight into bed because I was too tired to talk to anyone.

I knew that if James was coming I could end up falling for him all over again and the to go and get my heart broken again but I know with Riley by my side I should be okay and things like this wont happened but you never know I love Riley I really do but we will never be a couple because our hearts belong to someone else and the fact with have families to look after but we could make it work if we really wanted to.

Riley’s P.O.V

I really don’t like seeing Jamie like this isn’t fair on her how she has to be rejected mated them left the way she was and know he is coming to our pack asking for help I sickens me how any mate would do that 2 there soul mate. I love Jamie I really do and I wish we would get together but I know that she is giving me time because of Sarah but I need to move in Sarah will always be my soul mate but it doesn’t mean I cant move on an be happy with someone else I also she thinks we can’t work as we have families to look after but I know we will in time she will see that we will work as a couple but I will never push her into anything.