Leaving Home Behind & Moving To The Black Knight Pack

I was rudely awaken by Miss Black Pepper telling me that we were leaving today to join are new pack the Black Knight pack because are packed had just been under attacked by the Red Devil pack they had killed many of our packs fighters including my parents the Alpha's. I was emotionally drained because I had just lost the two most important people in my life then my mate when I find him they were my god and soul having to say goodbye too them was the hardest thing I have ever had to do i was so grateful for Miss Black pepper to take me in even though she had her own family to care for she is a lovely woman.

I packed up the rest of my belongings and a few bit s of mum and dad to remember them by like the family photos on the walls and mums jewellery and dad books about being a good alpha but the most important thing to take with me is the family and packs shield with the emerald sign of our nonexistent pack now. Once I had all my belonging Mr Black Pepper loaded them into my truck ready for us to leave our home as the Alpha's daughter before we left I made sure everyone had said there last goodbyes to our alpha's before we are under new alpha's mum and dad will always be my alpha's at heart even if i have a new one after paying our last respects we loaded into truck ready to start our trip to our new pack the Black Knights. The trip to my new packs house was just under three hours so it was comfortable it gave me time to think about what has happened it the last couple of days which was very scary. I pulled up at the Black Knights Pack house with the rest of my pack ready to meet our new Alpha's once outside the car I could feel my heart racing because it’s a new pack and new alpha's that you have never met before so you don't know what they are going you be like.

Once all my pack had arrived we walked up to the pack house ready to greet our new Alpha's. I knocked on the door and a young girl about my aged 16-17 opened the door look at us and realised were must be the new pack member called for the Alpha's, and old man and women came to the door and welcomed us in so these must be are new alpha's once they had us settled they made sure that someone showed us to are room but before i could go they wanted to talk to me because being an alpha's daughter they needed to know what happened so that they know if there pack will be in danger but it won’t as it is the most powerful pack other than mine but we were attacked.

I learnt that the alpha and his wife were called Max and Lou and that they had three sons and a daughter the same age as me. I told alpha Max that the Red Devils attacked my pack and killed my mum and dad because they wanted our land and we wouldn’t give it up to them so they attacked once we had finished talking they let me go to my room to get ready for the bonfire that they are holding tonight so that they to pack and get to know each other.