Things Get Out Of Hand

(SEX SCENE)

Once I had kissed her I knew there was no stopping there because sparks were flying around my body like nothing I have felt before. This time I slowly kissed and she kissed me back this time so we were growing hungry for more so I asked for the entrance she gave me it so I slipped my tongue into her mouth she tasted so sweet like all the candy from the candy shop are tongues worked together in our mouth soon we needed to catch are breaths. I started to kiss down her neck and alone her collar bone and back up I did this on the other side I slid my hand under the sports bra and started massaging her nipples with my fingers then I bite down her neck but I wasn't going to mark her then she started to moan so I must for hit her soft spot soon her bra was fully off and I was able to lick and play with her nipples’. I laid her on the groaned so that I was above her till she flipped me over and started kissing my chest and licking my neck and along my collar bone till I started moaning she began kissing me then me licked alone my boxer line which really mad me moan so I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over so I was now on the top pulled of her jogging bottoms and left her in her thong I started licking her all over till she was begging me to her take her so I pulled her legs apart places me self between her pulled my boxers off and thong I then run my hand all over her body to her whole before I Began to finger her that really got her moaning and begging I continued to finger her but I also decided to play wither her more by start licking her before place my tip in her hole once I was in I began to steady myself until she begged me to go hard her we were both coming to are climax when we booth shouted I LOVE YOU once we have climaxed I pulled myself out and put my clothes on and walk away.

Jamie's P.O.V

I can’t not believe I allowed myself to let it go that far I knew that he didn't want my forgiveness and I just made love to him and it’s just made things worse I put my clothes on and ran back to the house had a shower climbed into bed and all I need to do it think about what to do in the morning because if anything his in the F**King Wrong for taking advantage of me.

James P.O.V

I can’t not believe I had just done that with my mate if know I was in the wrong for getting up and walking away but i had to because I wouldn’t be able to clear my head if I stayed but know I know the bond will get stringer but also I know I have just caused her more pain I am such an idiot I swear because who does these things to there mate.