Early Labour

James pack as now officially moved in with my pack and everything has settled nicely,both packs have been training really hard theses last couple of weeks ready for the fight. me and James have been getting along he's has come to every scan since he found out about our babies he recently asked me to be his girlfriend which I accepted I'm so proud of Riely he found he's second mate a girl form james pack who lost her mate due to a heart attack.

I'm now 7 months pregnant so I've only got two months left to I meet my babies and I cannot wait any longer. I'm currently doing paper work in the office while the packs training is going on, ouch that really hurts I thinks the babies are kicking loads today ouch that really hurt that time I don't think there kicking anymore I think I'm in labour so shit I'm in fucking labour!

Mind link

James get in my office now and bring Casey because my waters have just gone these babies ain't hanging on any longer their ready to come into the world.

jamie jamie you okay I'm on my way so is Casey hang on hunnie I will be there soon.

james please it hurts hurry

James P.O.V

james get in my office now and bring Casey because my waters have just broken theses babies ain't hanging on any longer their ready to come into this world. I heard through my mind link I stood there in shock unable to move until I feel her pain through our bond I knew straight away then that this was no time to mess about I needed to hurry up and get Casey and get to my beautiful mate so we can deliver our children.

Jamie's P.O.V

James and Casey came rushing in the room in total panic James more so then Casey, I'm feel nervous because what if something's wrong with my babies because there two months early.

Casey: right Jamie what i want you to do is lay down on the sofa and when I say push I want you to push, James I want you I won't you to do is get me a blow off hot water and towels to wrapped the babies In and if you go into my office you will see the trolleys for babies to be place in after the delivers if you bring please and also next that is all my equipment that I will need to be able to test the babies since there being born right then now that's out of they way lets get these babies born.

James: right Jamie hunnie I will be right back listen to what Casey has to say and you will be just fine.

Jamie: Casey please help this pain it hurts to much.

Casey: Jamie I can't give you anything for the pain because your not at the hospital, on this next contraction you get I won't you too push for mebdo you understand, ready Jamie push hold of ten then push keep doing this and we will have a baby soon.

James: I rushed around gathering all the things Casey needed to deliver my babies I entered the room just as Jamie started pushing I placed all the things Casey will need next to her.

Jamie: omg I so hate you James this is all your fault I can't believe you. right Jamie one last push and baby number one will be here.

James: I held Jamie's hand as she pushes when Casey's tell her to and just as she pushes the last push baby number one who is a girl is born.

after three hours and twentyfive minutes of pushing I had delivered my four beautiful babies in to this world.

Casey ran the test on my babies while i rested  before they were handed to me and James I watched smile and hurt warming smile of joy and  cry as he see his children be born into this world.

Casey placed baby number one and baby two into my arms while Casey placed baby three and baby four into James arms. my gorgeous daughters and boys are know offical here and I couldn't believe it with my eyes.

James what shall we name our children?

baby one: ilya may elder

baby two: Lilly may elder

baby three: Blake James elder

baby four: Jamie lee elder

James there perfect