The Bonfire Jamie's P.O.V

Once I had asked the young girl form earlier who had opened the front door were my rooms was I made my way there to get ready but she wanted to help me get ready so I tough mite as well have one friend before the bonfire tonight. I had learnt that she was the alpha's daughter Skyler-May which made me smile because we have something in common that the rest of the other girls won't have. We unpacked all my boxes before we could even start getting ready for the bonfire.

We have picked out my aqua blue knee length dress and silver heels while Skyler-May had a black and red dress with red heels. We did are makeup and hair we have curled are hair and clipped it to the side we took a quick look in the mirror before heading down stair for the bonfire.

Skyler went down stair before me because she had go stand with her mum, dad and brother and introduces my pack before the bonfire started. I made my way down stair and joined my pack in the living room just behind the door I heard the alpha telling he's pack that we have joined he's packed because are pack was attacked by the Red Devil pack so once they finished we enter the garden it was massive compared to ours back home.

Once i set foot in that garden i got hit with this most wonderful sent and i heard my wolf shout mate so i look around the garden and looked eyes with James the alpha's eldest son so I guess this means I'm the new alpha's mate. When James locked eyes with me he quickly looked away people form he's pack were coming up to me and giving me the sorry for my parents death which made be burst into tears because first they died second I find my mate and third I'm in a new pack so it was still a lot to take in Skyler must of spotted that I was crying because she brought me inside to ask if I was okay once I had told her I was fully okay she left me alone to my thoughts about everything.

I heard the door open and turned around to see James there I didn't talk to him but looked away. I couldn't take the pain i was feeling away about mum and dad's death and finding out my mates the alpha's son of my new pack I could feel him moving across the room towards me know doubt he could feel my pain it part of the bond mates have. I heard him clear he throat and say i know this isn't the right time but we can't be mates right know because I'm not ready to be alpha yet I'm only 19 which is still young i have loads to learn so i turned to faced him looked at him one more time before leaving the room once in the garden I realised I need a drink went to the bar and ordered the strongest drink they have because i could feel the rejection start to happen.

After I had one drink i wanted another by my third one I turned to see a boy called Alex who came and introduced himself earlier so i asked if he wanted to dance we with me after we have danced we sat down a talked about all different thing like what type of music we like and clothes we like I think of him as the brother I've never had I could feel that James was jealous that i was with another guys not him but he was the one that rejected me so he should be happy shouldn't he because he was the one that rejected me Alex is a lovely boy and he will be lucky when he finds his mates and I'm sure she will be treated like a princess should be like he is with me now which shows he is a gentleman not a player because i bet 100% that James is some player that has a different girl ever day.