Chapter 1.

Hello weirdos. With slow updates yet long chapters I would highly appreciate it if you kept your rude comments or critiques to yourself and away from my book. Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I don't care, don't be cruel :)

Don't steal my book ideas since I used my creativity from actual personal experiences to put it into a book, shits hard ya know?

There will be points in the chapters where I will completely throw you off guard with psychotic shit, heavy sexual content, or even depressing parts, I'm delusional and insane don't gotta tell me twice.

- Alexis.

Aubrey's pov:

Thursday 11:45 AM.

The clock hand seemed to never move, as if time froze. This class was repulsive. You had people sleeping, eating, on their phones, and one kid who weirdly stares at people while hiding themselves under the hood of their hoodie, creepy. The teacher ms. Henson always carelessly slept in her chair who barley taught us a thing. The only time she taught us is when the principal comes in the classroom observing her teaching skills. What's the point of having a job if you couldn't do the main thing of it, teaching? Ridiculous.

Two weeks until finals and most importantly, freedom. I was ready to graduate and hopefully get into the college that had been my dreams ever since I was a little girl and I was more than excited, just a little closer to leaving this revolting place. Just anywhere but here.

The loud bell rang through the classroom, dismissing us to lunch and I sighed in relief thinking, that class couldn't be any longer, I was well educated but absolutely hated school, I mean who would love such a horrendous thing?

I walked out into the hall that was soon becoming crowded with people who were dramatically running to the cafeteria. Seriously it's just lunch, the food isn't gonna run away.

"God I hate that class" suddenly my best friend, emily. Whined, linking her arm around mine as we walked together following the path other people were using. We only had one class together, which was fourth period. Choir, a class where you can't even talk to your friends.

"Same" I agreed taking my eyes off of emily, the routine and knowing the familiar feeling of his eyes on me. I searched outside locking my eyes with him. There, he stood emotionless and almost intimidating. Jason mccann. The guy people branded with odd. Strange. Weird. Dysfunctional. The words go on and on but beside the words people claimed he was there was something about him and no it wasn't just because of his dark appearance, or the strange looks he gives, it something deeper and I had no idea what it was since I never talked to the guy but had my own nonverbal runs in with him. I had him in seventh period and not once did he ever talk or socialized with anybody. Even though I knew nothing about the guy anyone can admit he was definitely good looking but since people thought he was weird, everyone kept their distances.

"He's so weird" Emily whispered.
"All he does is stare like dude I know we're hot but stop" she giggled and I gave her a look in disbelief. That's all people do, they're so judgemental, it isn't a crime but i felt he was someone I'd show empathy for or sympathetic towards. I don't know how to explain it. None of us knew him yet everyone was so quick to judge.