Chapter 3.

I inserted gifs in this chapter because I want you to get a better picture on some of things I wrote down.

Note: no one portrays aubrey's character, just imagine what she looks like in your head. Use that imagination of yours

Aubrey's pov:

Emily was currently at my house because every weekend we stay at each others house. It was a Saturday night and my mom was out with her friends like every other normal Saturday so it was just me and emily.

We were trying to decide what movie to watch on Netflix and let me tell you, it isn't easy trying to agree on something so simple. I wanted to watch romance movies while she on the other hand wanted to watch horror.

I searched through the movies spotting 'the notebook' aww. "No aubrey, not sappy love movies!" Emily screamed suddenly taking the remote out of my hands and pushing me down where she sat on my stomach. "We are not those bitches who watch this kind of bullshit" I squirmed underneath her trying to push her off of me immediately, I couldn't breathe.

"Emily get off!" I yelled running out of breath feeling as if my ribs were on the verge of breaking.

"There" she stood up off of me. I groaned sitting up seeing the movie of the conjuring 2 playing. Oh my god I don't want demons in my house!

"Emily no" I cried, trying to grab the remote back only making her hold it up above me. I heard it's so terrifying that one time a girl got possessed in the movie theater, that is a sign to not watch it and get the hell out before it's too late.

"Shut up" she smiled as the movie played. My room was dark and darkness combined with a scary movie playing while home alone with your friend, does not combine well.

The movie was literally in the beginning and it was already horrifying. I clutched onto my pillow while emily showed no fear except a smile on her face. Psychotic.

I screamed, covering my eyes when the girl was in this room and the terrifying lady with the scary eyes was behind her.

"Aubrey it was just the painting" she laughed uncovering my eyes turning my head towards the tv with her hands making me watch. This is torture.

"Oh" Why did the dad have to paint it? Who would even keep that painting Are you mad?! And you wonder why you had a vision of your husband's death.

"Emily please I don't wanna wat-" she suddenly covered her hand over my mouth turning her head towards my window.

"Shh" Emily grabbed the remote putting the volume on mute. Dead silence. "Did you see that?" Her finger pointed to the window.

"No don't even start with that bullshit" I glared. She knows how I feel about that especially when people try to scare me. I could already feel my heart racing. I get so scared easily it's not even funny.

"I'm not joking aubrey" I knew she was serious by the tone of her voice.
Maybe she's overreacting and it was jus- "I see it again!" She screamed only to be joined with my scream of terror.

We both got up, running out of my room and into the hall."What do we do?!" I cried, there was probably a demon lurking, ready to take our souls for watching that damn movie. I'm sorry god please forgive me!