Chapter 7.

I know I'm sorry for deciding not to update, I just don't want to stack up chapters that aren't getting reads.
But since this book is sort of gaining reads and people are voting, I decided to continue with it :)

I do tend to skip parts all the time but it's only because they're boring, I don't feel like writing something that is gonna take forever and when it comes to others books it annoys me because I'm always skipping the boring parts until it gets to justin or jason. That's just me.

Aubrey's pov:

My phone had literally been blowing up with text messages from jason that evening. He kept sending me messages over and over again, not even taking a break like he's probably literally just sitting in his room sending text messages that weren't gonna get a response.

6:30 PM
From jason:
Aubrey just talk to me

6:30 PM
From jason:
Baby please

6:31 PM
From jason:
I'm not gonna let you just drop us like we were nothing!

What the hell? We weren't even in a serious relationship, he's delusional oh my god, but they didn't stop there, they kept coming and coming repeatedly.

6:32 PM
From jason:
We're not over.

6:32 PM:
From jason:
Baby you were just mad I get that but we're not over, just fucking talk to me!

6:33 PM:
Daddy's getting mad😩😠

What the fu-

6:34 PM
From jason:
I don't care if you don't respond to me, I'll fucking find a way baby girl. Believe that 😏

After reading all those crazy, psychotic and disturbing messages, that one crossed it, that message caused me to panic and block the number immediately, deleting the whole message conversation and locked my phone, dropping it to my lap. I exhaled and ran my fingers through my hair feeling so stressed. I barley realized that jason could possibly be capable of doing anything given the signs he gave me.

This has gone too far and we had previously been in a relationship for not even fully three days, he's making it seem like we've been together forever, nothing was serious what's wrong with him?!

As much as I was over thinking things, it came to mind and the question was asked, was everybody right? Emily warned me, that kid warned me and I was so naive and stuck up for jason instead. God I'm so stupid but he'll just realize his actions by tomorrow and leave everything as it is. Dear lord please.

Speaking of emily, I'm still going to prom tomorrow but it won't be as planned, I'll be alone and I'm not gonna fucking complain because that's my fault, I basically picked jason over my best friend, I was sitting there shaming and calling her out yet when it should've been me. I'm seriously stupid and know she will not forgive me for it.