|| t w e n t y - s e v e n ||

||y o u a r e i n l o v e||

YULE BALL PART VI
Normal POV

"YESS!" A cheerfull voice said, before a 'shhh' followed.

Draco and Hermione quickly stopped, trying to catch their breaths, as they looked at the direction that the voice spoke.

It was coming from the bushes outside the castle.

Hermione turned to Draco, raising an eyebrow in question.

Draco nodded and the two of them stepped away from each other, slowly and went silently to the bushes.

When Hermione looked over them, nobody was there, just a spare foot.

A spare foot?she thought and immediatelly understood what happened.

She drew the invisibility cloak. And of course, Ginny and Harry was under.

"Nice weather, isn't it?" Ginny said , giving both Draco and Hermione a big smile.

Draco stood right behind Hermione and she could feel his heat.wake up, hermione. wake up.

"Potter, was it you that shouted 'yes'?" Draco asked Harry, raising his eyebrows. His breath was crushing to Hermione's neck, causing her to linger, her face burning.

Harry smiled akwardly, shaking his head."Ah, don't have an answer to this."

"Actually, I was." Ginny was ready to explode from happiness.

"And you said it because..?" Hermione asked, crossing her arms.

"Ah, nothing just Harry told me something and I got excited and.."

"You are a liar, Ginny."

"Maybe, maybe not."She said, and looking to Hermione, "Can I talk you for a minute?"

She shrugged. Her sholuders brushed briefly  Draco.'s chest."Yes?"

Ginny's smile grew bigger- if that's even possible."Alright. Harry stay with Draco please, I have to go to a walk with Hwrmione."

Harry and Draco looked at each other and dispatite their deathly stares, they nodded.

Hermione and Ginny walked as far as to be out of hearshot.

"So?" Hermione asked.

"When did it happened and you didn't told me?" Ginny said, acting angry.

Hermione played dump."Happened what?"

"When did you start to fancy him." She quickly explained.

"I don't -"

"Oh come on, you are blushing just right now." She said with a grin.

Hermione shook her head."Really nothing happened-"

"You kissed. KISSED HERMIONE. I saw it. It was..." she stopped thinking, trying to find the righr word. "Marvelous! I really ship you now. I mean, he's changed and he clearly fancies you-"

"He doesn't fancy me. It was just a kiss that happened with no reason and it will not happen again."

"Why?"

Hermione wasn't so sure as before. Nothing could happen, because he was... ge was different from her."Because... because he is Draco Malfoy. And I'm Hermione Granger. It's impossible to fancy me."

Ginny couldn't believe in her ears. Hermione said it like she was sad about it."Do I detect frustruation?"

"No!" She denied quickly.