Puns & Pickup Lines~

The ones I made up myself have - and •, the ones I found online have ~, MEIke sense? Heheh... Don't get/understand one of them? Just ask and I'll gladly explain~

A/N: omg guys my puns & pickup lines have reached 1,000 views that makes me happy thanks! (some are cringe I know 😂 but they're good!👌👍)

EDIT (3-18-17):
This chapter has gotten over 5k views and this book has reached 39k views!!! 🎉🎇🎆🎊🙌That's a-Mei-zing! Thank you so much guys! 👌👍😁 I have added 10 new puns & pickup lines~ (see at the bottom)

(Puns I made up myself & I'm proud of them)
- You know what's a widowmaker? A pregnant spider. (Cuz a pregnant black widow makes more)

- When Reaper teleports he's reapersitioning

- What does Mei yell when she's in trouble? Meiday Meiday!

- When the match is about to end and Athena says 10 seconds remeining

- Guys we aren't gonna lose, just remein calm

- When I place my mini turrets I try to make them symmetracal.

- When she switches from her healing staff to her gun, she shows no mercy.

- How much damage does Torbjorn's molten core do? Hella (get it? Cuz his molten core's hot as hell and it does hella damage)

- Ayy join me on the objective this winstont (instant heheh)

- In art class we gotta draw on our own, but no one likes her cuz she's a Tracer

- Young playboy Genji was hitting on this one girl, then he started flirting with another, so shimadat him now.

- What do you call a rodent rummaging through useless stuff? A Junkrat

- What do you call a person taking up all the space on the street? A Roadhog.

- Hey Ana do you like coffee? Ana: "No, it's not my cup of tea"

- What do you call McCree when he takes all the kills? McGreed

- If you decide to teleport in front of a bastion in turret form, you reap what you sow.

- Overwatch had 4 supports, then Blizzard added anather one.

- If Bastion was a butler his name would be Sebastion.

- Ana is an awesome character, amaright? (Cuz her last name's Amari)

- Don't expect a fair match cuz she ain't pharaht all.

- When she flies it's hard to shoot her cuz she's pharahway.

- Tracer's helpful since she's fast so she can Lena hand or two. (Cuz her real name is Lena Oxton)

- A deer that looks like Reinhardt is a reindeer.

- If Genji and Hanzo were cats their last name would be Shinyada.

- What would Mei say if she was a police officer? Freeze! Don't move!

- Why is Zenyatta the bravest character of all? Cuz he has more balls than everyone.

- If Hanzo had a clingy girlfriend, she'd always say hanzoff my man!

- What would Lúcio say if he was also a chef? Lettuce turnip the beet!