What They Say to Catch Your Attention

I've only done half of the heroes (there are 26 total, so below are only 13) so if you want me to make this for the other heroes then it'll depend on if you guys want it and by the amount of votes this chapter gets!

So imagine you're just chilling outside somewhere (either with friends, family, or by yourself), and they just walk up to you to get your attention.

Junkrat:
The hunter lays a trap for his prey, and I'm trying to catch you!

Roadhog:
People say there's many fish in the sea, and you're a fish that I'm trying to hook and reel in.

Soldier 76:
I'm not just a soldier, I'm your daddy.

Mei:
Hey, look at Mei! I think we should break the ice.

Lúcio:
Allow my music to lure you to me.

Reinhardt:
I will charge anything in my way to be by your side!

Ana:
If I put you to sleep with my sleep-dart, you'll wake up in my house.

Sombra:
I'm not a stalker, I'm just keeping my eye on you 24/7.

Moira:
Want to know an interesting hypothesis? You and me going to dinner tonight and have a successful date.

Doomfist:
One punch is all I need to knock people down, but only one glance at you made me fall for you.

Orisa:
I can protect you with my shield, and you can protect my heart with love.

Tracer:
Do you have some time for me? Because I have all of the time in the world for you!

Zenyatta:
A beautiful soul like you must be blessed with my tranquility *gently tosses over harmony orb*