McCree x Reader

Here's your requested story Rhinasaucerus! I hope you like it and enjoy~
(my tablet was at 4% as I uploaded this chapter and it's 1:50AM)

-at McCree's house-

"Are you ready to go, Darlin'?" McCree asks with a smile, waiting by the front door.

"Yup! I'm so excited, this is gonna be fun!" You cheerfully reply as McCree opens the door for you.

"After you, milday~" he winked at you and you both left to go to the best party in the world, which was held by none other than the famous Lúcio and PirateQueen themselves.

-at the party-

"Everything's all set up and people are starting to come now! Are you ready to party, Lúcio?" PirateQueen clapped her hands happily and beamed a smile at Lúcio.

"My queen you know it!" Lúcio shouted and started blasting his music as if on cue to start the party. His hand was on his headphones and he nodded his head to the beat as people began entering.

"Welcome welcome! I'm glad you could make it here Sombra! No hacking tonight k? Love the outfit Tracer~ Winstooon how's it hanging?" PirateQueen greeted all of the guests who came in.

"Hey PirateQueen!" You called out to PirateQueen, who was chatting with Reinhardt. She noticed you and McCree and ran towards your direction.

"Y/n! You made it! Awesome~ Oh wait!" PirateQueen hugged you then quickly checked her phone (it was 12:00PM) and after she did she raised her eyebrow and smirked at McCree. "Hey McCree, do you know what time it is?" She wiggled he eyebrow.

"Uh..." McCree glanced at his watch, "It's-" before he told the time, he sighed and face-palmed. "PirateQueen ya already know what time it is. Anyway thanks for inviting us to this party." McCree changed the topic, and PirateQueen puffed out her cheeks since she didn't get the reply she wanted.

"No problem! Oh, Lúcio's need me, you two enjoy the party!" PirateQueen skipped over to Lúcio and they started talking about something, you couldn't hear.

"I wonder what the prize is." You turned to McCree and hugged his arm as you both walked through the crowd of people.

"Yeah same here, on the invitation it said something like Dance Competition and Mystery Prize right." McCree said as he took a bite of the spam, which was brought to the party by Junkrat.

After a few minutes of enjoying the up-beat music and chatting with McCree and a few other friends, PirateQueen grabbed you and McCree by the arm.

"Hey guys, we're about to start the competition now, but the thing is, Lúcio and I are the only judges, and to make it fair for everyone we need a couple more people to be judges for the competition. So I was wondering if you two could be the judges with us?" PirateQueen asked and begged like a puppy. Lúcio then skated over next to PirateQueen's side.

"What do you guys think? Queen did they say yes?" Lúcio asked you and McCree, then looked at PirateQueen.

You and McCree thought, then he looked at you to see what you think.