New Tank-Support Hero | Brigitte

I FOUND MY NEW MAIN YOU GUYS OMG A TANK SUPPORT! All of you should already know by now (if you've been reading my book since chapter 1) that I am a support main, and ANY new SUPPORT heroes that come out will automatically will become one of my top mains! Lucio, of course, will ALWAYS be my #1 main tho, MAH BOI CAN NEVER BE REPLACED!

Brigitte's name is pronounced brih-geet-eh, not like the name Bridgette (bridge-eht)

Some lore about her? Well, all I know is that she is Torbjorn's daughter and that Reinhardt is her God Father (my sis told me this so correct me if I'm wrong).

Brigitte Abilities (for PC):

Left click (Rocket Flail)- Melee weapon with extended range (basically you just swing this hammer that can stretch out)

Right click (Barrier Shield)- Hold right click to deploy a frontal energy barrier (Literally a baby Reinhardt shield). While having the barrier shield up, you can left click to dash forward and knock back AND stun enemies (Shield Bash. Basically a mini Reinhardt charge)

Shift (Whip Shot)- You launch your flail forward to knock an enemy away from you (it looks like you're hooking someone like with Roadhog, except you knock enemies away from you instead of pulling them towards you)

E (Repair Pack)- Heal an ally. Any healing over maximum health provides armor instead. (HER REPAIR PACK HEALS SO MUCH AND SUPER QUICKLY OMG I FRIGGIN LOVE IT! AND THE FACT THAT IF YOU'RE FULL HEALTH, SHE CAN ADD ARMOR TO YOUR HEALTH WHICH IS AMAZING)

Q (Rally)- Move faster and provide armor to nearby allies (basically, it's like Lucio speed-boosting you and you become Symmetra's shield generator for 10 seconds)