Horrible Competitive Experience (my little rant)

You guys, I literally JUST finished a competitive match, and it was just baaadd, like, REALLY BAD! Don't be salty/toxic plz

ALL OF MY TEAMMATES LEFT THE FRIGGIN GAME
So it was on Eichenwalde and my team was defending. I picked Symmetra and was able to get my teleporter up. The enemy team getting the point and we were all dead, but my teleporter literally helped us contest the point before they got it. But unfortunately, almost the entire enemy team already had their ults (cuz my team couldn't do damage and need to git gud) and killed us right away. We lost the first point so someone left the game. The enemy team pushed the payload all the way to the bridge and that was when my team was getting even more salty/toxic.

"Our Sym threw the game I'm leaving."
"I'm the only one who could do damage, this team sucks!"
⇧my teammates⇧

(Sorry imma rant a bit here)

I MAIN SYMMETRA I AM GOOD WITH HER OMFG I KNOW WHERE TO PLACE MY TURRETS AND TELEPORTERS/SHIELD GENERATORS
AND IF NONE OF MY TEAM CAN DO DAMAGE OR PROPERLY HEAL THEN I CAN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING CUZ I NEED MY TEAM TO WORK TOGETHER
I ALSO KNOW WHEN MY TEAM NEEDS SYMMETRA OR NOT I KNOW WHEN TO SWITCH
SYMMETRA'S TELEPORTER IS HELPFUL AF IT CAN LITERALLY SAVE THE GAME FOR YOUR TEAM

If I'm Symmetra and you see me putting my turrets really close to the enemy spawn, DO NOT TELL ME "Don't overextend" or "What is this Symmetra doing? We're gonna lose now." Because I know what I am doing. I know not to overextend. I put my turrets close to the enemy spawn in the beginning of a match because once they go out and my turrets lock onto them MY ULT CHARGES FASTER=TELEPORTER WILL BE UP FASTER PEOPLE
And I make sure I stay near the back and set up new turrets to replace the destroyed ones so that when I get my ult I can put down my tele without any problems. If I'm being chased by an enemy and I have my ult ready, I will not set my teleporter down because the enemy would just target the teleporter and destroy it (unless the enemy team is super close to getting the point then I will set the tele down and try to kill whoever is chasing me before they destroy the tele.
And I always put my teleporters close enough to the point where we don't have to walk a long way but far enough where the enemy can't easily see or destroy it. And for the shield generator, I always hide it somewhere close to our spawn so the enemies don't destroy it easily and once we get out of spawn we automatically get the 75 shield added to our health.

I love playing Symmetra, but I HATE IT when people start trash talking me just because I picked her. This is the reason why I play Lúcio more than Symmetra, and I love Lúcio and Symmetra equally.

And one by one they left the game. Then it was my turn to attack and the enemy team defends, I was a lonely Lúcio. There was no way I was gonna leave the game and get banned from competitive. So I was just chillin' dancing and sitting in my spawn in front of the door, their Tracer and Sombra danced with me, but their Torbjörn and Hanzo were being rood and killed me. Then at 30 seconds left I typed "Ok imma TRY to get on the point lol wish me luck" so I wall-rided and speed boosted all the way to the payload and I actually friggin made it! But it the end the Hanzo head shot me before I could capture the point, and I was SO CLOSE to getting it 😐

So you guys, in competitive, please please PLEASE just TRY not to get triggered and get all salty/toxic with each other, cuz that will ruin the game for your team. Teams who are positive are more likely to win, and even if you lose you won't feel like crap if you and your teammates are nice and friendly.

Since I was being friendly and chill someone from the enemy team sent me a friend request XD

This comp season I've just Ben having bad luck...
In season 3 and 4 I was in Platinum, highest SR 2576, but because of crappy teammates I was placed in Gold and my SR is now currently 2127. (I know some/many of you have dropped even lower than I have and I feel sorry for you) BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DROP SO LOW THAT I PLAY WITH SILVERS
(Sorry for those of you ranked in silver and bronze)
The higher your SR in comp is, the better people you play with because they actually know how to do their job and what to do/when to switch heroes (I know that not EVERY high-ranked player is like this tho)

If you ask me for advice of how to play comp better and have a higher chance of winning, it is simply work as a team at all times, go in as a group and never go alone, and try to stay positive.

• Tanks- take damage for team and protect allies, don't be too far away from teammates.
For D.Va, with your shield you can eat up almost anyone's ult, so block them for your team.

• Offense- damage the enemy team, but it's better to target and kill ONE hero at a time instead of trying to hit all of them at once, cuz the enemy can just heal again

• Support- main objective=heal teammates, don't worry about damaging the enemy team, your offense should be doing that, just focus on healing your, it should be the #1 priority, and if your team is full health then you can help attack (mostly talking about Mercy, Ana and Lúcio)
For Ana, stay close to your team, yes you are a sniper, but if you're in the back by yourself healing your team then the enemy team could flank and oil you easily.
For Mercy, it's good to stay close to your team, but you must also be good at hiding, especially when your ult is ready.
For Lúcio, always stay together with your team since you can only heal them in the range of the circle, and know when to switch from the healing aura to speed boost. If a Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat, Soldier, just anyone who can kill with their ults, is using their ult, then switch to speed boost and help your team escape, you can heal them after.

• Defense- try to stop the enemy team from getting to the objective and from killing your teammates.
For Widow, when you use your scope make sure you also check your surroundings so that no one sneaks behind you and kills you.
For Mei, first I wanted to make sure you know that when you put up your ice wall you can press E again (or the button you pressed, for Console) to out your ice wall down, it can help a teammate. You should use your ice walls to separate the enemy team so it's easier to kill them, not just block them off.
For Torbjörn, don't out your turret out in the open, put it in a place where it can damage the enemy but also somewhere it won't be easily destroyed.