-Chap 5- Just running

AN- Just some smexy Markimoo....nothing out of the ordinary. ^^^

(f/s)- fav song
(f/f)- fav food

~flashback: Emmett's Place~

Y/N's P.O.V

I got out of class early and decided I would surprise Emmett with a fun night. I heard that the movie theatre is playing some homemade horror movies and most of the time, those are the best ones. Well... That's what Emmett had said. He really, really likes horror movies, so much that it's basically an obsession. Especially the gory movies, the more gore the better. His favorites are the homemade Saw movies.

Walking to the tune of (f/s), I walked up to his apartment and pulled out my key. He had given it to me a year ago, it was an anniversary gift for hitting the one year mark. I barely ever use it though, it's rare for me to walk into his apartment randomly. Of course, though, I am trying to surprise him. He should be at work right now, and I had stopped at the store to get (f/f) to make. We're going to eat, and then go watch a terrifying movie!

I pushed the key into the lock when I realized the door was already unlocked. "Hmm..."

"Is he home?"

I pushed the door open to only see Emmett running into the living room. The lights were dimmed and it smelt like vanilla. "H-hey babe," He said as he walked a little bit closer to me, leaving a little space.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a suspicious look.

It didn't take long for me to realize that his shirt was on backward.

"Uh, Miss Jackson let us out early, and I wanted to come and surprise you with (f/f)," I said as I motioned to the Walmart bag in my right hand.

"Oh." He replied as he kept looking at the door.

I glanced over at it and noticed a pair of shoes that I didn't recognize. A pair of black high heels.

"Emmett..." I said and walked to the closet door.

"Y/N. Go make the (f/f)." He ordered.

"But..."

"I swear if you don't just go in the kitchen..." He mutters, holding a wrathful glare towards me.

"Ok-" I started to say but was interrupted by the sound of his bedroom door opening. I looked over out of habit, to see a girl with smeared lipstick to be the one who opened the door. She had dirty blonde hair, and bright blue blue eyes. The only thing she was wearing besides the lipstick, was a t-shirts I gave Emmett for his birthday last year.

A wave of emotion hit me all at once as tears began to rapidly fall down my face. How could he do this? He promised me that he wouldn't, not again, not ever.

"Ew," the girl spat.

"Is she/he really crying?" She continued.

"Yeah," Emmett chuckled, as he walked over to the girl wrapping an arm around her.

"She/he's pathetic, isn't she/he?"

As soon as he said this, there was only one thing that I wanted to do. I wanted to run away. So I did, I dropped the bag and ran. Well... I tried to anyways.

The only thing I managed to do before Emmett realized that I was trying to make a run for it was that I actually dropped the bag of (f/f). He had quickly stopped me from leaving by grabbing my arm tightly. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"I-I-"

"Shut up, and go make the (f/f)."

He gently pushed me towards the kitchen with a laugh and turned back to the girl wearing only a shirt. I did as I was told, but a heavy feeling settled into the bottom of my stomach. Was I doing the right thing? No, but I was scared of what he might do.

"Actually, (y/n)? Come here for a second." He ordered.

"Okay..."

"Okay? Do you mean to say something else?" Emmett inquired.

"...... yes sir."