-Chap 27- How'd You Do That?!?!?

(Y/n) POV-

Dark refused to tell me why I couldn't leave, he just wouldn't tell me. So, I guess you can say, I eventually gave in and asked if I could at least see my mother and see Shane. He said yes, and we are currently on our way to my mom's house. Of course, the entire time we've been in the vehicle, he's been telling me rules.

"You are to stay in my vision at all times." He warned.

I looked away from the window to face him, "What? You're going to visit my mother with me?"

"Indeed," he replied.

"And don't even try to tell them that you're being held captive. Otherwise, bad things will happen." He quickly added, glancing at me.

I shivered at the thought of my mother being hurt by Dark. Imagining her limp body, and her pale face... Dark standing over her, her blood dripping from a sharp, jagged piece of glass in his hand. Her clothes stained with the color red and her face permanently stuck screaming. I looked away from him, as I furthered my paranoia with more gruesome thoughts.

What if he kill's Shane? What if he slit's his throat? I-I can't let that happen... I can't let that happen to either of them. I love them both so, so mu-

"But yes, I'll be there," Dark said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay... But what about your eyes?" I questioned.

Dark quickly glanced at me as if he was offended, "I'll have you know, demons would kill for my eye col-"

"No, no, no! I meant that my mother would be concerned if I showed up with a guy with red eyes!" I stammered.

I thought back to the time when I was sixteen and I had brought an eighteen-year-old over because I was dating them at the time, and (she/he) had major tattoos all over (his/her) body. My parents were completely shocked, and they refused to let me see (him/her) ever again because they thought (he/she) was bad for me. Joke's on them though, because I kept seeing (him/her) for another 3 months. Now, I'm not saying that I'm dating Dark, but my mother will definitely question his eye color.

"Hmmm, you're right." He mumbled.

Without hesitation, Darks crimson, red eyes transformed into a pair of dark chocolate, brown ones. I watched in amazement with my jaw dropped, as he presumed to drive down the highway without addressing what he had just done. It's kind of weird because I think what he just did, changing his eye color on demand, was amazing, but it's also disturbing because he literally looks like... well... Mark!

"Okay, you've got to tell me how you did that." I sat back in amazement, as he smirked.

Dark let out a chuckle as he turned on the radio, he seemed to find my amazement hilarious.

"What? I'm serious! Tell me!" I added, laughing as well.

~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Dark eventually pulled into the driveway of my mother's house. As Dark continued to turn the vehicle off and get out, I sat there in silence as I looked up at the house.

"My mom is probably really, really upset for being gone for three day's, she probably thought I ditched her. I hope she didn't call anyone to see if they knew where I was. Oh no... what if she called Emmett? No, no... she couldn't have... could she?" I thought.

"Coming?" Dark comforted, placing a hand on my knee.

I looked at him as I realized that he had walked to the passenger's side, and had opened the door for me. I blushed, but quickly pushed his hand off of me when I recalled that he was my kidnapper. "Yes," I mumbled as I jumped out of the vehicle, and began to walk to the front door.

I don't know what he's aiming for, but whatever it is, it's not going to work on me. I've learned from my mistakes, and I refuse to fall for the bad guy once more. For once, I just want a good guy who respects me...