Where's Molly?

Kyle's POV

I was hanging with Jason playing Call of Duty on the packs play station 3. I'd just left my little sister upstairs about thirty minutes ago. She was asking about Mother again and I told her how she used to take me to the waterfall near the edge of our territory. My Mother was out of town visiting her sister. So it was only Father here and he asked me to help look after my little sister.

"Kyle, where is Molly?" Father asked walking into the packs lounge. Jason killed me as I turned to answer my Father.

"She was going into her room to play with her toys, why?" I answered.

"I was just there and it smells like she hasn't been there since this morning" he said looking worried. I tried to mind link her but i didn't feel anything. "I already tried that, what were talking about last time you saw her?" Father told me.

"I was telling her about the waterfall Mother used to take me to" I replied. As I stood up getting ready to go look for my little sister. "Don't worry Father I'll go find her and bring her home now. She couldn't of gotten far in thirty minutes" I told him.

He nodded and told me he'd stay here encase she returned home. When I got outside I undressed and shifted into my dark grey wolf. Then I bolted into the forest towards the waterfall trying to mind link my sister.

When I was half way there i finally heard her scared voice in my mind. 'Kyle help there is bear' it sounded like she was trying not to cry. I pushed myself to go faster telling her to remain calm and told her keep talking.

As I got closer I heard growling and snarling. When I got to the top of the hill I saw a fox been thrown off the bear. But it got up again when the bear went towards the blonde wolf pup. My little sister I growled and jumped on top of the bear.

From to corner of my eye I saw the fox get Molly to hide in the tree roots. The fox then stood in front of her protectively. The fox watched as I killed the bear not getting a scratch. As I walked towards the fox and my little sister i saw envy/awe in the foxes hazel eyes.

Then there was an animal call from outside my packs territory. The fox turned its head towards the sound ears perked up. It then started to leave, but I barked at it. It turned to look at me before nodding to my little sister.

Who was snuggled into my fur. I understood what the fox meant and nodded my thanks as it left. Before I carried my sister home I washed my face in the lake. Then I picked her up by the scruff of her neck and carried her home.

A/N

Picture of Kyle's wolf form above and picture of his sister Molly's wolf form on external link minus eye markings. I'll show you a picture of Molly's human form soon.