Visitor.

Michelle's POV

It was about 6:30am and I am completely bored. You would think just because there is about 11 of us there would be a party everyday but the very opposite. Yes i mean there are those fun moments but everyone is off doing there own thing, reading, being with there significant other, things like that. But i don't have a significant other because i don't know what you would classify Nick and I. So on that note i got up and went down stairs to see if there was anyone in the living room. I was walking down the stairs and the eyes went on me, Edward and Nick were down there talking about god knows what. But they surely didn't want me to know, gosh!

"Uhm, Hello there..." Drifting away.

"Hey Michelle, what are you doing?" Edward questioned me.

"Just going to go out, just a tad bored." i said.

"Could I join you?" Nick asked.

"... sure..." a little disappointed. Just wanted to be alone.

Nick and I left on that note walking towards town. We were what a mile away from town so it wasn't that bad. Nick kept going on and on about something i was sort of spacing out, i hope its nothing important. We then got to the town and went in the closest store and just looked around.

"So... how do you feel about me?"Nick asked.

Was he still talking?

"Huh?" I said a little confused.

"Did you hear one thing I said to you since we left the house?" He said a little irritated.

"Uhm, sorry." i said and just then i saw someone.

Not just anyone... it was another vampire. Red eyes, had a cold shoulder, made me shiver a little. They were wearing a cloak, a girl was wearing a cloak. She sure knew how to wear those red eyes proud as she glared at me. Something wasn't right about this and i don't think Nick was really paying any attention to it. On that note i grabbed Nicks hand and told him we had to leave. We sprinted back to the house and ran up to Carlilse study and told him what happened. The Volturi was all he said.

___

Sorry guys it is a really short chapter but some action is happening!! Woo! Keep the votes and comments piling it!