Camouflage Part 1

Hey all, its great to be writing again! So I'll give you a little sneak peak on this chapter, the rest will be finished Tuesday! Or maybe tonight, you'll have to read to find out mahahahaa!

Michelle's POV

Aro knows. That's all that echoed though the house and though our heads. He knows. What's that suppose to mean? Will he come kill us because of the fact that he knows? Will he tell us to join him? Nick sure isn't too pleased either, hell no one is.

"What does this mean?!" I frantically asked. 

"I didn't see anything else in the vision, all i know is that he knows." Alice said.

"Guess we will have to wait and see what happens..." Jasper said calmly.

"What the hell, can we please just fight! I want another battle, the one with the newborns wasn't enough!!!" Emmett jumping up and down eagerly. 

I think everyone was going to punch Emmett in the face. I don't blame them, he just always has to be in the mood for fighting. And from what I have heard from past experiences, fighting with the Volturi and winning is unlikely. Great. Why did I have to get bitten, why did I have to forget my notebook. I have the worst luck ever, well not the worst.

"I am with Jasper on this one, i think we should just wait and see what happens. Just try to read Aro's thought or look in the future for any visions, Alice and Edward." trying to think positive. 

"Nick, want to go upstairs?" trying to forget about what just happened.

He nodded, as we headed towards the stairs, Emmett being Emmett has to make his little side comment.

"Keep it PG!" He yells.

I swear he's going to get it. 

_____________________

Well thats part 1, i will have part 2 uploaded on Tuesday or maybe before depending if I get any internet acess on vaca. Sorry it's a slow cliffhanger! Ill make part 2 better! :) Keep reading. Let me know if you like it so far!