[Chapter 9]

Abegail.

Please respond...

"W-Who?...wha-..."

The redhead sprung awake.

"I remember...Dani and I...are like...ten years old...dream memory?..."

She found herself sitting in a place where she is not familiar. Soft cotton floor, invisible barriers, bright as the sun. It looks like heaven. A metaphor of a heavenly place.

"Where...am I?"

Abigail...

She faced forward, a tall middle-aged blond man with a redhead woman beside him.

"Dad?...Mom?..."

Abigail, sweetheart.

She saw the man spoke in a familiar voice. Suddenly, she burst into tears.

Don't cry, Abigail. We knew it's been so long...

You've grown, Abby.

"Mom...oh my god..."

Her witness changes everything. Dream or not, it's been fifteen years where the last time she saw her parents.

Abigail, we've wanted to say something important.

She wipes away her tears and faced her father.

You are in the place, you illusion the place where everyone believes a place in peace.

'Looks like Heaven...might be a dream. How comforting.'

Abby, we're so proud that you lived as an independent person. You might be thinking all of this wasn't real, but you shouldn't doubt the motivation for this. Our first time communicating with you.

"Mom...Dad...what is the purpose...of this?"

You might not believe this but, your vision, can see the spirits and you'll be able to communicate with them. Very imaginary.

She realized something.

"Wait...you're telling me that my vision to the people I see...don't exist?"

In other words, real-life people who haven't seen those you can see, are imaginary.

"I've had that like...since five years ago..."

Abigail, your beloved... don't you think it is strange where you still feel love for and from her? You haven't moved on from her, no matter if you can touch her, hold her, kiss her...

After her death, she's already gone. It's a fact and you know it, no matter how denial you are.

Her heart sank.

"So...Dani was..."

She's no longer alive, exist. Her life is deceased.

"No...how can I communicate with you, you two are also not real..."

It's all for imagery, Abigail. It is for your own good, sweetheart.

She kneels down in despair. After all those years, Daniel is just an illusion.

They talked, they laughed at each other, they held each other, they kissed.

"Dani...didn't exist...so...where is the real her?"

We do not know. That's why we brought you here, we don't think it's healthy for you and Daniel. You should've moved on and abandon your illusion about Daniel.

"Dani..."

Her vision begins to fade black.