>>Author's note<<

Hey reader! If you notice something fishy here, the error occured somewhere in the previous chapters.

Also, votes and comments about criticisms are most appreciated!

--

At first, I would like to say thank you for reaching this end of the story! It totally means to me a lot with just a additional 1 view or it was added in your reading list.
All of this actually make my first fluff "romantic" story super proud of, haha.

And well, as you can see, I'm not good at storytelling when it comes to writing (which is why im not every good at describing things in words, sorry!)

About the old concept/s of the story:

Alone was planned first to be a webcomic, not a wattpad story thing haha
Unfortunately, I didnt make it into webcomic because of school work (my god so many shit to do in Senior High!), SUPER time consuming inspite the fact I'm not that good in time management and awful personal problems I need to handle.

At first, Daniel is supposed to be a main character since she has an odd personality where she keeps describing things with colors, and I even thought 'well, people might like bizzare MCs like Daniel as a young adult'

Then later on, I decided Abegail is going to be MC and Daniel is her gf for the sake of expounding the plot (and it works haha)

So yeah, thats all about the scrapped concepts.

Inspiration and Ideas:

I got the idea from this story is I have a friend (shes out of town now) who got into an accident then her vocal cord is broken (when she's on a bad temper or in a sad mood, she cant communicate with sign language, instead, but spoke out with a worst voice)...that kinda inspires Abegail in the story.

Daniel's death also happened in real life (except Daniel is a fictional character). My girlfriend went into the tragic car accident (since July 2016) with her relatives (they survived tho) but she's on the coma.

3 days later, doctors confirmed that she's braindead. Hmm, sounds a bit cliche right? Well, atleast shes in a good place now.

Sounds a bit odd that Abegail was me and Daniel was my gf (but I cant communicate ghosts lol).

This story also inspires from the book and the movie "Charlie St. Cloud". If you knew that book or movie, you got an idea.

Im tired typing all this.
Well, time to kill the hiatus in my other stories.

-Gio aka mysterious_agent

ps; i might write a prequel/sequel of this soon