Moving In

~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~

I just got to my new house and the movers are putting boxes in the house. Lilith runs over to me "Mommy I want to pick my room!" She says. "Okay lets go and my friends are coming over to see us Lilith." I tell her as we enter the house. On the outside is a white door and the house is a pretty red and the inside is white paint and lots of boxes and I mean a lot. We go upstairs and there are two rooms and a bathroom. Lilith runs into the smaller room and says " This one is mine Mommy I want this one!" I pick her up and smile "Okay whatever your little heart desires my little princess" she giggles and I set her down and went to grab her boxes. Then I heard a knock on the door.

~~~~Katelyn's POV~~~~

I knocked on Aph's door and waited. She answered with a little girl next to her holding her hand. "Its been forever" I said hugging her. "I know and Katelyn this is Lilith my daughter" She told me and I knelt down to Lilith's height and she sorta hid behind Aph. "Hi Lilith my name is Katelyn I am your mom's best friend" she just looked at me the up at Aph who got down too and whispered something to Lilith. Then she ran over and hugged me and yelled "Auntie Katelyn!". I gave Aph this Your dead and You told her I was her aunt look and she started laughing. Then we went inside and I helped her unpack her and Lilith's things. "Oh Aph the others should be over later tonight or come see you tomorrow" I told her and she just nodded.

*Time skip to when Katelyn Leaves*

~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~

Katelyn just left and I put Lilith to sleep so now I can finish unpacking then call it a night that was until I heard my phone buzz. Was Katelyn texting me I asked myself. I picked it up and looked at the message it said " Aphmau! You need to get to the hospital ASAP! Its Aaron I will tell you more when u get here ok" The phone slipped out of my hand and Lilith came down stairs to see what happen. "MOMMY!" She yelled and hugged me "Its okay go grab a blanket and a toy" was all I told her. "Okay mommy" she said and did as I asked.