The Battle (Part 2)

~~~~Lilith's POV~~~~
I woke up in a cage and I see mommy yelling at a man. I see daddy, Auntie Katelyn, Uncle Garroth, and Uncle Laurence in cages like mine. The I here mommy yell "LET THEM GO YOU ARE THE REAL MONSTER". I see a light come from mommy and she looks scary I start yelling "MOMMY!" Then I hear a voice say "that is not your mom that is the daughter of Irene and Shad!" Mommy yelled for him to let us go and he dropped daddy out of his cage then flew down to him with a sword. I felt mad and then I was standing in front of daddy with a sword blocking Shad.
~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~
My dad dropped Aaron from his cage and went to attack him but in a blink of an eye Lilith was standing in front of Aaron's body with a sword and was holding my dad off. I joined her and we both started to attack him for what he did. Then together we said " NO ONE HURTS MY FAMILY! NO ONE HURTS THE ONES I LOVE!" A light comes from both our hands and I say quickly "Shad Nether I Daughter of Irene Banish you too the Neather realam!" Now he is gone and Aaron.....Wait AARON! Me and Lilith run to him and I free the others quickly. I see Lilith crying and holding Aaron's hand. "Mommy he won't wake up will he be ok?" I look at her and then at him "Let's try something sweetheart ok" she looked at me then nodded.