Chapter 10

(Cuz I to lazy to come up with a name)
Aphmau's POV
After we got home I helped Lilith to her room and Aaron to our room. I went to make dinner. I ended up burning my self but I didn't scream or anything I just lived with it. I started a fire in the fire place. I got burned again. But up some chicken for the soup. Got cut. And finally I set trays for Lilith and Aaron. I put a glass of water on them but they spilt. "UGH! WHY CANT I DO ANYTHING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and I slowly fell to my knees crying. 'Can't even take care of your family' 'Who are you?' 'No one not yet anyway.' 'Um....' I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked at who it was. Aaron. "Shh its alright" he said rubbing my back until my crying subsided. "Y-you should be in bed." I told him as I made my way to the bathroom to wrap the cut on my arm. He grab my arm "Aph how long?" He asked grimly "I cut myself while cutting chicken ok' I said pulling my arm away. " Just promise me you won't cut yourself purposely." I nodded and he went back to the room.
~~~~Next Day~~~~
Lilith's POV
I woke up feeling much better. I got up and went into the kitchen to see dad hugging mom from behind and kiss her. I giggled and they both looked at me blushing. "I am gonna take the car ok mom" "ok just be careful" I grabbed the keys and started the car./I was on the highway before long. I got a text but ignored it. Then all of a sudden I see another car coming full speed towards me. Then it was dark.
Aarons POV
After Lilith left I got a call from the Phoenix hospital. I yelled for aph and she came running. We got in my car and started towards the hospital. When we got there Aph went to the room and sat down next to Lilith's bed. I saw tears in her eyes. I went over and hugged her tightly then kissed her. "Its gonna be alright ok" she just nodded and we stayed there the next few nights then on the 10th day of Lilith being there the doctor came in and said "Mr and Mrs. FalconClaw......I am sorry to tell you this but."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What! A cliffhanger! No! Oh well sorry guys I hate them but they are fun and me and FavaBeanz now have a joined account and its The_FireHeart_Girls. We don't have any books yet but we will have some up as soon as possible. Until next time.
Bye bye
Love,
Luna