Aaron?

~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~
I put my hand on Aaron's chest and my other hand in Lilith's. I say "Aaron FalconClaw please come back to us your family and friends we need to I ask you to let my power heal you" a light comes from my hand and I see his hand move a little. Yes it worked I say to myself. "Help us get him to my car" me and Lilith get either side of him and slowly lift him up. Katelyn walks behind us just in case he falls backwards and Laurence is in front of us in case he falls forward and Garroth is ahead to open the car. We put Aaron in the backseat laying down Lilith gets in the passenger seat and I drive us home.
~~~~Lilith's POV~~~~
We got daddy in the car when I transform back into my normal self and mommy put me in the passenger seat and drove us home. We took daddy inside and mommy put him in her room. I sat in the living room and watched My Little Horses until mommy came down and started making dinner. I was worried for her  because I heard her crying I went up to see daddy and he was sitting up crying a little until he heard me come in. "Daddy?" He didn't answer. I walked closer to him and said "Daddy are you ok?" This time I heard a small growl from him. He turned to look at me and he had red eyes and he ran at me so I screamed.
~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~
I am cooking dinner when I hear Lilith scream. I ran up to my room and transformed into my Irene from and blocked Aaron so he couldn't hurt her.  "AARON STOP ITS APHMAU PLEASE STOP IT!" He hit me into the wall and Lilith starts yelling "DADDY DONT HURT MOMMY" she started crying and I hear Aaron whisper "what have I done?" He let me go and hugged Lilith and me "I am so sorry I let you two see me like that."