Battle With Her (Part 2)

Aaron's POV
I wake up and see Aph is asleep. I get up accidentally waking her in the process. " I am so sorry for leaving"she looks at me and says "Aaron why did you leave!" I look at her and start to say "I-" I get cut off by Lilith yelling at us. "STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! Where is the mother and father I grew up knowing? Where is the father I risked my life for. Where is the mother I helped kill her father?" She said then stormed out I heard her start running. I look at Aph and she nodded. I hugged her then we both ran out after her. "Oh no! We need to find her now!" "You felt it too?" "Yep" Aphmau ran towards the school and I followed. We both saw Lilith running toward the school. She saw us and she got into a battle stance. Aphmau transformed into her Irene form and I summoned my Demonic sword. Lilith screamed and ran at Aph ready to strike. I blocked the blow but I am now kneeling on the ground holding back Lilith. Aph flys up and strikes Lilith with some magic. She stumbled and fell backwards allowing me to regain my footing and knock her unconscious. But she grabbed me by the neck and threw me into a tree. Aphmau screamed "LILITH! ENOUGH PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND YOUR FATHER! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT HURT ANYONE! YOU JUST HURT YOUR FATHER!" I was in bad shape but still stood up and the Lilith I knew was back. She looked at me and then Aph who was flying down to help me. I pushed away the help and used my sword to stand up. "I never thought I would be beaten by my own kid." I laughed but stoped and winced in pain. We went home so Aph could fix me up and Lilith could sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys sorry for the no uploads lately its been hard because of personal stuff. Well until next time.
Love,
Luna