The Kidnapping

~ Aphmau quickly drives to the hospital and gets the room Aaron is in~

~~~~Lilith's POV~~~~
Mommy told me to wait outside the room while she talked to Auntie Katelyn. I did as I was told but I didn't know this person mommy came to see. I think she said their name was Aaron. A nurse walked over to me and asked me something. "Do you want anything dear? A book, drink, snack." she asked I just nodded yes to the drink and she brought me a juice box, and I just waited until mommy comes out of the room and says I can come in with her now.

~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~

I see a nurse bring Lilith a juice box then I tell her to come into Aaron's room. "Mommy? Auntie who is this?"  She asked us. Katelyn stared at me in shock then I picked up Lilith and I put her in one of the chairs and said " Sweetie get some sleep he will tell you who he is in the morning ok" I tucked her in and kissed her forehead then walked over and set up a chair next to the hosipal bed that has Aaron in it. I grab his hand and whisper "I know who did this and I curse them for all eternity. If you can hear me Aaron....I love you." I feel tears fall down my face and I start crying into the bed.

~~~~Time Skip: 4 Weeks later~~~~

~~~~Aphmau POV~~~~

I am sitting in a chair next to Aaron's hospital bed when Lilith comes over to me "Mommy can I sit on the bed with Daddy?" she asked quietly. "Yes and I will sit up here with you two ok." I tell her as I set her on the bed "Yay!" she said laughing. Then Garroth and Laurence come in. "Oh hey guys what's up?" I asked them but Laurence slapped me and held me down on the ground while Garroth grabbed Lilith who was now yelling for Aaron or me to help her.

~~~~Aarons POV~~~~

I hear Aphmau and Lilith yelling for me but I also see a bright light with my Parents and they are telling me to come join them. I start toward them when I hear "AARON PLEASE WAKE UP! DONT LEAVE ME AND LILITH! WE NEED YOU!". Aphmau! oh no she and Lilith.....I go toward their voices. I wake up to see Laurence have Aph pinned to the floor and Garroth have Lilith. I quietly hit the nurse button then a few mins later 2 nurses run in then Laurence and Garroth disappear with Lilith.