Mine : Dwight VS Negan

Here's another one I decided to write as well. It is a dedication to a friend of mine on Wattpad. Please let me know what you think of it :)

*Note: Dwight is going to be an Anti-hero in this one*

Name: Natasha Dixon

Age: 25

Universe: Walking Dead

Villian: Dwight and Negan

Good/Evil: Good

Appearance: Shaggy long light brown hair with blue tips with blue eyes

Situation: kidnapped and flirting

Related to any canon character?: Daryl (Brother) Merle ( Brother, Deceased) Parents ( Deceased)

Then:

Natasha was in the most dangerous situation that she ever faced in her entire life.

She faced zombies, she killed people and helped Daryl kill Merle. She was a loyal and strong woman but she didn't know how much more she could handle. With the Saviors closing in at every corner, it came no surprise to her that she had to be kidnapped by them along with her brother.

Daryl was searching for Carol and Natasha came along. The two of them found three of their friends being gagged up : Glenn, Rosita and Michonne. Daryl told the group to keep quiet as he brought out his bow to attack whomever kidnapped them. Natasha was right behind him with her pocked knife out. She was ready for anything ahead.

But they forgot to look back.

Glenn mumbled to warn them about the Savior right behind them. But the warning came a little bit too late as the savior gave a soft whistle. Daryl and Natasha didn't have time to look behind them and before they knew it, Dwight had them right where he wanted them.

"Hey Daryl. Brought along a girl?"

The savior didn't think twice and shot Daryl in the shoulder and took Natasha by the arm. Daryl's body tumbled down and Natasha gave a soft cry. Dwight couldn't handle the whining of her to he pushed her against a tree with full force.

Natasha's head hit the wood hard as it echoed with pain. Dwight' dark eyes glared at her hungrily as he pointed his gun at her head. He smirked at the look of shock and fear on her face then lowered his weapon.

"I wouldn't hit a pretty girl." Dwight mumbled under his breath. " The boss wouldn't be too happy if I hit her." He looked at her with a fixed look on his face as he picked up a lock of her blue hair then watch it drop. He then placed his hand on her cheek. " Not one bit. "

Natasha didn't flinch, but she couldn't help but notice the large burnt scar on one side of his face. She wanted to ask him who was smart enough to hurt him like that. She knew he deserved it after all.

" Your a monster. I just wanted you to know that." Natasha said softly glancing to her brother's still body. She didn't know if her brother was going to make it out of this one.

"Shooting your brother caused my bosses plan to not be intruded. " Dwight dropped his hand from her face then crossed his arms. Then after a few moments of silence he smirked as he watched a couple men pick up Daryl's body. " You'll be okay." He told Daryl.