The Encounter : Penguin

Name: Jessica Gordon

Age : 29

Universe: Gotham

Villian: Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nigma

Good/ Evil: Good, Later Evil

Appearance: Long blond frosted hair with dark brown eyes. She is fit and at a healthy weight. Has a scar upper right of chest from a fight with Fish Mooney

Relation to any canon character: BFF'S with Edward Nigma and sister to Jim Gordon.

Jessica was the type of girl that kept her eyes open and alert at all times. She was the first one to know when someone entered the police station and to hear the phone ring.  Her job was her life and I guess that's why she was so good at it, because it was her passion.

She just came back from her lunch break when she heard the door open.  Her brown eyes quickly glanced to the door to see one of the most infamous men in Gotham : Oswald Cobbplepot. 

Jim told her about his run ins with that man. He warned her about his character as he was unpredictable and one of the most dangerous men that was rising up to power. She stood up from her chair as she seen the Penguin begin to scan the area for someone.  Jessica done the same as she began to look for her brother, whom would more than likely want to see this.

But the unpleasant feeling that someone was watching him got to the pit of her stomach. She found Edward Nigma's eyes start to focus on the limping man. Jessica knew that this couldn't be good so she walked her closest friend.

Edward and her were the closest that friends could be. Sure Edward and her were very different, but Jessica was much more accepting compared to the other cops who seen his odd personality and didn't bother to get to know him better. But for the time being, he was asking for trouble.

 " ED!" Jessica began calling for Edward's name as she seen that he decided to follow Oswald.

With her high heeled shoes, she couldn't run as fast as she could have in her black boots. The officer had her black pencil skirt on with a white blouse. Her blond hair was starting to get into her face as the wind began to blow through her hair.

Soon enough, she had caught up with Edward Nigma. He glanced at her then looked forward at Oswald, insistent of learning more about him. 

"You need to step down on this one Ed. This one causes trouble!"

"I am well aware of this, I just want to start an interesting conversation with him!"

But Oswald began to notice that Edward and a very pretty lady was following him.  Edward creeped him out however, so he decided to keep up his pace with his eyes locked on the two.

Edward decided to keep on moving and it made Jessica feel uneasy and nervous about what was ahead. He actually took her hand and lead her towards Oswald. 

When the three finally came together, Edward and Jessica looked ahead to the clock in front of them just like Oswald was doing.  The penguin lost his patience with them and finally decided to speak up about it.

"Can I help you?" Oswald's voice croaked.

Edward turned his head as Jessica tightened the grip on his hand. She wanted to leave now, as soon as possible. But no matter, Edward responded. " I don't think so. Can you?"

Oswald gave a smirk. " How about you?" His blue eyes looked at Jessica. " Can I help you?"

"Nah, I'm good. I just been dragged along with my friend Edward here." She responded and Oswald's eyes darkened as he turned back to Edward. "What do you want?"

"What I want is what I want to achieve. What am I?" He asked and Jessica rolled her eyes. This was not a way to start up a conversation.

"Is this a... are you asking me a riddle?" Oswald asked giving a puzzled look.

"Do you like riddles?"

"No." Oswald responded dumbfoundly.

"So you give up?"

Jessica took a deep breath as she took a step closer to Oswald. She didn't want to be causing any trouble and it seemed that Edward just crossed a boundary. "Ed I think that this is enough.."

"Funny... I " Oswald was stuck in his thoughts when he looked at her.  He recognised those brown eyes somewhere and he couldn't put it on the spot where he did.

"Nothing, the answers nothing!"

Oswald was starting to loose his patience with the pretty ladies friend so he raised a hand."So.... who are you?"

"Edward.. Nigma.." He said proudly.

The penguin then looked at Jessica, who didn't want to give away her name to this guy. This man was a fricken psychopath and all he needed was her name. But after Edward given her a nudge she finally spoken up.

"Jessica Gordon."

After when she said her name, Oswald glanced down to the envelope in his hands. He bit his lips before passing it to Jessica.  She wasn't too sure if it was  a trick of any sort but she believed him when he spoke.

"My club is opening up tonight and I was wondering if you and your brother would like to go. I know we just met..." Oswald began to tell her when she heard loud footsteps from the upper level.

"JESSICA COME UPSTAIRS NOW!"

She rolled her eyes at her brother's yelling, but she knew it was part of the job.  As she left the two, she knew that the penguin wouldn't hurt Edward here. There were too many people watching. Besides, she wasn't going to no party unless if her brother was going.

Oswald watched her leave the scene and began to wonder what would it take to please an officer and her  brother.

FATE: ALIVE

Jessica was given two lovely gifts from Oswald before the party: a lovely purple dress and a diamond necklace. She was weary at first, but wore it to not disappoint Oswald. Jim decided to not go to the party, and therefore forcing her to go on her own.

But she wasn't on her own the entire night.

When Oswald first saw her, he approached her. They became inseparable the entire night. They also drank too much and done things that the police weren't too pleased about. Jim was the only reason why she got out of what she done: robbed 4 homes and murdered 5 people.

Oswald and her have been inseparable since. Some say that they are lovers now.