Hello Again : Tate Landon

Name: Abigail West

Age: 17

Universe: American Horror Story: Murder House

Villain: Tate Langdon

Good/Evil: good

Appearance: She had a ballet-dancer physique but with ugly scars all over her chest from a car accident (hit-and-run). Her red hair frames her sharply angled, pasty face. Her most noticeable features are her huge gray eyes.

Situation: A year or two after the Harmons' death and the thirty-third anniversary of her older brothers' deaths, Abigail stays a week at the Murder House.

Related to any canon character?: She was an almost friend to Violet before she died, and is the baby sister of the twins who died in 1978.

Abagail walked towards the house, carrying the heavy luggage in her hands. She thought that she heard the sounds of laughter, but she shrugged it off. She thought that it was in her head or from a couple houses over.

She was here to see if she could see her brothers and an almost friend, Violet. She never got to meet her brothers since they died years before she was born. She wanted to figure out if the legends of the house were true or not. Her parents were here for the week as they were in Florida, so she could basically do whatever she wanted.

Her parents talked to the Harmon's quite a few times and were invited into the home, but the three of them felt un-comfterable. She would go to Violet's room and hang out with her and occasionally Tate. She knew that he was a ghost, and became rather close with Violet's boyfriend.

The cool breeze startled her at first. But the light shove of a pair of hands seemed to startle her. It made her think back of the accident from a couple months ago. She was beaten up badly, she didn't see it coming because the car was behind her. She had scars all over her body because of it.

She turned around in a panic then her grey eyes met with the brown eyes of Tate. He smiled at his old "friend". Abagail wouldn't exactly call him a friend, but a shadow of her past.

Tate began to study his friend. She has aged a bit. Her red hair which was finely cut was redder then he last remembered it. He noticed that her body was still in it's ballet physique. But he couldn't help but notice the scars on her pasty skinned chest. He knew that it was rude to stare at it, but he couldn't help himself.

"Tate. It's been a while."

"It has. How are you?" Tate took a step closer to her. "Do you need a hand with those bags?"

Abagail shook her head. " I don't think so. I am good."

" Are you sure? It's not too big of a deal. It's the least that I could do." Tate still didn't look away from her chest's scars. " What happened while I was gone."

A lot had happened to her since the death of Violet. Her parents were filing for divorce and the accident. Her family has been going through dark times and frankly it was something she didn't openly speak about. It took a lot of courage to keep it in from the outside world, but she made it.

"Divorce, I got into an accident." She shrugged, trying to not make it such a big deal.

"Accident, what type of accident."

Abagail thought that she told him too much so she moved her grey eyes away from Tate. He moved his head just to make sure that the two of them would make eye contact.

"Abagail..." Tate began.

But his friend was distracted, she instead heard her name within the walls of the house calling for her. She turned her back on him as she faced the house, looking at whoever was calling her. The voices were not just one person, but it was about three or four.

"Abagail.."

Their voices were soft and in a hissing tone. Abagail looked at the windows to see the Harmon family through it. She saw the entire family, Violet's parents, the baby and the girl herself. It alarmed her that they would appear before her so easily.

While in the state of shock, she heard the voices of a two young boys. She turned around to see the two blond haired boys with brown eyes. They both smiled to her and each took one of her hands. She looked at the two of them then smiled, trying to hold back her tears.

She couldn't be happier. Tate took a deep breath as he thought the other ghosts could make better company than him. He sighed loudly then kept his head down before vanishing in the thin air.

When Abagail turned around, he was gone. She gave a puzzled look but then turned back to her siblings as she watched one of her brothers pick up her suitcase.

FATE: DECEASSED

Abagail did stay for the entire week as she promised herself. She formed a closer bond with Violet and her brothers during this time. She also communicated with the many other ghosts in the home as well.

However, she spent quite a bit of time with Tate outside. It took a couple days for Tate to come out of the shadows, but once he did, he listened to her story on how she got the scars. He comforted her and told her that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her again.

When the week ended, she went back home to her parents. But, secretly, after every day of school, she would go back to the house and visit them.

Tate and her began to date, which alarmed Violet and her family greatly. They feared that she may experience the same fate that they did.

And they were right unfortunately.

Larry Harvey got out of prison then heard about her. He decided that this was the perfect opportunity for revenge so he took it.

One day after school, Abagail found her entire home in flames with her parent's bodies being carried out. She turns to the Harmon's for shelter and comfort that night, but little did she know that her parent's killer followed her.

That night while Abagail and Tate cuddled underneath the blankets. Abagail heard some noise in the kitchen. Her boyfriend followed was surprised that Larry was inside the home with a gun pointed at Abagail.

Tate full of rage, had began to fight him. But all it took was a minute for Larry to shoot Abagail straight in the head. Once the deed was done, Larry left the house, leaving Tate to morn over her body.

She came back however, and now she roams the halls with her friend and lover for eternity.