Chapter 13

Holtzmann's POV

I wake up to the sound of yelling.

"Good morning babies." I say with a yawn as I open my eyes and look down towards my chest to see Erin.

But she's not there.

"Erin?" I call out as I rub my eyes and start to look for her around my room. But I don't see her anywhere.

"She must already be up." I say to myself as I throw the covers off of my legs and get up and out of bed.

I make my way over to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day which is my green leather jacket, combat boots, some really loosely fit jeans, and a striped tank top. I head over to my mirror and put my hair up into the mess that it's always in. 

When my hair is all set I turn away from the mirror and make my way towards my door. But as I get closer and closer I can hear the yelling start to intensify. It's getting louder and louder with every step forward I take. 

I quickly open my door and look for the source of the yelling. 

I look around the upstairs and see nothing at all. 

"Abby? Erin? Patty?" I ask as I continue to look around. Then I hear more screaming.

Not just between two people now, between three.

"Fuck." I say to myself as I roll my eyes and run to the stairs leading downstairs. 

I run as fast as I can down the stairs without tripping and falling. 

"ABBY SHUT THE FUCK UP! THEY'RE FINE!" Patty screams at Abby who's standing a couple feet away from her.

"OH, REALLY PATTY? YOU'RE LITTLE BITCH SCREAMED AT ERIN FOR BEING PREGNANT!" Abby yells back getting closer and closer to Patty's face.

"WELL IT WAS ERIN WHO CHEATED ON HOLTZMANN. SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD!" Patty yells trying to keep her distance from Abby.

Wow. 

They're fighting worse than Erin and I did and we were the ones that went through it.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS!" Erin yells as she separates the two of them.

I walk over from where I was standing at the bottom of the staircase and get in-between the two of them as well.

I face Patty, and then I turn around and face Abby.

"Shame on both of you for having an argument about something that wasn't even your business in the first place." I say to the two of them.

Erin looks at me with her big brown eyes.

"Thank you." She whispers to me.

"And for your information Erin and I talked everything out last night. So you guys can burry this argument and spend all day together doing something fun for the both of you." I say with a very strict tone as I continue to look at the both of them with my eyebrows narrowed.

"Okay. Fine." Abby says as she turns around and walks away from the three of us. Patty looks at Erin and I and then at Abby.

"Bitch, where do you think you're going she said we have to do some shit together." Patty says as she walks away and starts to follow Abby.

Now it's just Erin and I left facing each other.

"Thank you so much Holtz. I thought they were going to start punching each other." Erin says as she hugs me.

But something just doesn't feel the same.

I love Erin with all of my heart. But the fact that she still did this feels like a blow to my self-esteem honestly. Someone saying that they'll be your girlfriend and then literally turning around and having sex with a guy and getting pregnant just doesn't seem like something that someone who truly loves you would do.