Adjusting

(Cas's pov)

I could tell Juni was having a hard time adjusting to the news so I decided to try and ease it up on her. I waited for the perfect opportunity, as she was walking out of her room I approached her."Hey Juni.. I was wondering if you wanted to dgo for a fly.. I me- mean we don't have to but um yea." She smiles at me and says "I'd love to."

We met later on a balcony that was connected to my room. She had changed out of her jeans and her striped tang top and now she was wearing blue jean shorts and a sky blue shirt. So simple but somehow so beautiful. She smiles when she sees me. "Hey, where are we going?" I smile mischievously and say "You'll see." Then I run and jump off the balcony. I knew she was right behind me when I heard her laugh. As we soared through the air, night began to fall, we were now flying through an ocean of stars. With wind blowing back our hair and stars above our head, nothing could be so perfect. As we flew I saw the perfect spot to land. I looked back and smiled and she looked at me confused. "Do you trust me?" She rolled her eyes and said "Yes I do." I grabbed her hand and told her to close her eyes. She tensed up a bit but she obeyed. I put one hand on her stomach and one on her waist to steady her as we flew. She smiled when she heard the sound of rushing water. "Where are you taking me, Cas?" I smiled and said "Trust me... We are about to land.. 3,2,1." As we landed I said "Ok, you can open your eyes." As she opened her eyes she looked around curiously.. She gasped as she took in her surroundings. Surrounded by gigantic trees and bright green grass, we were hidden away from the rest of the world, under a gorgeous waterfall. She turns and looks at me. "This is amazing , Cas." I blushed and said "I thought you would like it."