Rain against a window

(Juni's pov)

My flashback ended and I was back in the forest, staring at Cas. He came up to me and put his hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears I didn't know had fallen. I want to regret that day so badly. But I can't because I don't know if what I did that day should be something I should regret. Maybe my intentions were supposed to be made that day in a way I didn't know. That memory sticks with me constantly and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about it. So I just let it replay, I try to catch a glimpse of something, anything, a flaw or something to let me know I made a wrong decision, because that day, if I made a different decision, maybe my life would be different. But I can't change it now, so I just keep flowing with the river of life, because this current isn't one you can make a ripple in and change everything around you. So everyday I just flow with the waves one droplet at a time. Because I know I won't be strong enough for the whole sea to come crashing on me, one wave is all I can take, one wave, one droplet, one day at a time. And I know I'm not the only one who does it like that but not everyone flows through the same sea, ocean, river....