Epliogue

It was a warm day in New York, it had also been three years since the incident involving Maya Hart. Her and Riley are now eighteen. Lucas moved back to Texas and Farkle and Riley had begin to date, after what Smackle had sad about Maya two months ago.

"I haven't seen him in three years Riley, I doubt he is coming to your end of the summer party," Maya says to Riley.

"Yes!" Riley snaps. "I know Lucas he'll come. Also I may or may have not invited Josh."

"What?" Maya asks. She stands up from the couch and folds her arms. Her and Josh haven't spoken since Maya's eighteenth birthday, making her an official adult.

"Surprise," Riley says with a small smile. Maya sighs walks back into the Riley's old closet. She searched and searched for a summer dress even though it wasn't her thing to wear dresses. But she spotted one, it was a light shade blue. Maya pulls the dress off the gamer and walks into the bathroom to change.

"Wow, the dress really brings out your eyes," Riley says to Maya.

"Thanks Riles, now it's your turn, I'm sure Farkle will love to see you in a dress!" Maya says with excitement. She shoves Riley into the closest and waits.

It nearly seemed ten whole minutes have gone by but Riley finally found a dress in her closet. It was a sea foam green shads of color.

Maya's POV

Riley leads me out of her room and into her living room. There wasn't much stuff in her room either, most of it was packed away for college. Her and I both got into the same college, NYC.

"It's about time you two are ready," My mom says. Her and Shawn were married in fact they even had a child, which is my half-sister. Her name is Raven. I got the chance to pick it out. Weird I know. Riley and I both jump as we hear a knock on the door.

"That must be Farkle!" She squeals with excitement. I watch as she jogs over to the door to let him in. She gives him a small hug and leads him inside. Farkle got into Yale which doesn't surprise me but I'm happy for him. I hear another, faint knock on the door. This time I walk over to get it.

It was Ava and Lucas, I guess Riley was right. Lucas did come. I give him a small hug and watch as he makes his way over to Riley. I could feel the awkwardness in the air between Lucas and Farkle, Farkle is dating Riley now. I glance over the door, which was wide open, to see Zay standing there. Like everybody else, I give him a small hug and watch him make his way over to Lucas.

I give a small sigh and sit on the couch. There was nothing better to do at the moment. I carefully lean over and pick Raven up, she is only about four months old. I think. I look into her soft eyes and give her a small smile.

"She looks a little like you," says a voice. I glance up to see Josh leaning in over my shoulder. It felt good seeing him, even though it's only been a month. I watch as he walks around the couch and sits next to me.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say to Josh. He glances up at me, giving me a small smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"The long game is over Maya, remember our promise to each other?" He asked.

"I do remember Josh," I say softly.

"Well?" He says. I leaned in and missed him on the cheek.

"That's just great, now it's just Lucas and I," Zay says. Everybody chuckles at Zay's comment.

"Here," Josh says pulling something out of his bag. "It's your sweatshirt, it was the only thing that gave me hope when you were... Missing."

"Thank you Josh," I say. I carefully set Raven down into her play crib and get up to join Riley and Farkle, Josh joins me.

"You guys definitely passed my class," Corey says.

"It's a miracle," I say.

"No, what I mean is you guys figured out the secret of life and live by it everyday," Corey says.

"People change people," Zay says.

And that was it.