Chapter 4: Mr. Squirrels

Maya's POV

I can't feel anything or see anything. I can hear though but it's weird. I don't know anymore. I'm just scared, when are they going to find me? Or have they gave up? Surely they haven't given up yet? I wouldn't be surprise though. Nobody cares about Maya Hart. They just feel bad for her because her father left. Riley said it her self, I have a bad life.

But what about Shawn? He cares for you Maya. Does he? What about Josh?

Josh's POV

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. This must have to do something with Riley. I quickly get up off the couch and open the door.

"Eric?" I say. She invited Eric. He doesn't need to get involved in this. It's already crazy enough.

"Josh," Eric says pulling me into a hug.

"Eric?" Corey yells from the kitchen.

"I invited him," Riley says. "For Josh."

"Uncle Eric!" Auggie says. He runs out of the kitchen and straight to Eric.

"Why did you invite him?" Topanga asks.

"Uncle Eric as solved a lot of people problems," Riley says.

"Riley, he can't find Maya," I tell her.

"I know," Riley says with a sigh. "But he can fix Josh."

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Josh, every time anybody asks you a question about Maya you always answer it with, I don't know," Riley says. "You need to know."

"Okay," I stutter.

"Eric can do that. He has fixed a lot of problems," Riley says. There was a another knock on the door. Riley goes to open it and it was her group of friends.

"Robot!" Eric says. That is what he must call Farkle. "Who are they?" He was appointing to Smackle and Zay.

"That's Smackle and Zay," Riley says.

"Oh, I see," Eric says.

"We are going to Maya's. We are going to see if there is anything her room that will help," Riley says.

"What do you mean?" Corey asks.

"I don't know I just want to go see her room," Riley says with a sigh.

"I'll go with them," I say.

"I guess I'll go too," Eric says.

"Just be back for lunch," Corey says. I have never seen Maya's room. It must be really artsy or something. I don't know.

"Let's go," Riley says. I could hear the pain in her voice. This must be difficult for her. Losing Maya, not know if she is alive or not.

¥•¥

"Wow," I mumble as I stepped inside. I looked up and noticed a few leaks on the ceiling.

 I looked up and noticed a few leaks on the ceiling