[TWELVE]

[Bespin]

[Bespin]

Stepping into the cell that contained her crew mates, the first thing Amara noticed is that the place was terribly managed. With its poor surroundings and dimly lit lights, Amara barely see where she was looking.

She could soon feel eyes on her figure. Scanning the area for others she eventually made eye contact with Chewbacca.

Placing her helmet on the floor from her new attire, she prepared herself seeing the large Wookie run over to her. His arms opened for her as he engulfed her in a hug refusing to let go.

"Are you alright Chewie?" Amara wondered feeling him nod considering his chin was near her head. He made little noises signifying that he missed her. Chewbacca was worried about her after she was taken by the bounty hunter so he was happy knowing she was safe.

He eventually let her go knowing that Amara would want to see Han, who had been returned to them minutes before Amara had arrived. After Amara was freed from the Wookie, she looked over deeper inside the room to see Han laying down with Leia sitting nearby comforting him.

Inching towards them, she could soon see Han's body in touching distance. Leia could feel someone behind her, turning to see that it was Amara.

The Princess's eyes darkened watching Amara gain ground near the two. Leia had been playing with Han's hair keeping him calm, but when she noticed that Amara was coming near she reached her hand out to stop her immediately in her tracks, grasping her wrist.

Amara stayed calm looking over to Leia wondering if this was the right choice to be made right now.

"Hands off." Amara warned waiting for Leia to backup and put distance between the two yet she wasn't moving in the slightest. Amara only ended up smirking, giving Leia a daring look as she waited for the princess to continue if she had something to say.

"If you have something to say then speak, but your hands can stay by your side." Amara yanked her wrist out of Leia's hand, jolting her forward slightly shocking her.

"How did they find us? You said they wouldn't track us and that this wasn't a trap! Was it a lie?" Leia looked betrayed trying to make Amara understand that she knew this would happen.

"I think I would have acted a little differently if this was a lie, don't you think. I wouldn't have been as angry maybe, and I wouldn't have tried to get you out of this mess..." Amara shrugged her shoulders giving the suggestion but Leia didn't like her attitude.

"Then how did they find us so easily?" Leia sighed out in defeat becoming extremely annoyed. Nothing made sense.

"Vader contacted bounty hunters to track us down. They must have arrived on the ship before we departed from the asteroid fields." Amara put the pieces together quickly explaining everything to Leia.