[SIXTEEN]

Enjoy the chapter!

-

[Bespin]

Amara stood in the same spot, continuing to try and think of her next course of action. Vader was silent as well, the two stuck in their own thoughts. Vader has been really thinking before finally deciding to speak up towards his sister.

"I warned you." Amara wouldn't look up towards him instead she stared at the ground in frustration.

"You believe I use your love against you?" Vader's voice spoke up against Amara's. There was a slight feeling of shock but Amara was unmoved.

"This isn't about me. This is about him. You...you did not come here for him. You came here for the Emperor. Luke means nothing to you, that is why you do not care about what has happened, and it angers me."

"You don't know anything." He simply spoke to her trying remain calm against the accusations she was making.

"Everything is right in front of me! You have done this before! To me, Vader! To me! You helped kill those I loved and then asked me to join you! In order to rule the galaxy you said... I wanted nothing to do with it, but clearly I'm right here now. Not because I wanted to be at first, but because I had no choice. It also became about you. Because I wanted my brother back and at times it felt as if I had him. It seems that over the years that has changed. You look at me more as a means to end now, and I can't let you do that to him...I won't." Amara yelled to her brother.

She felt that she had been arguing a lot with him over the past years. But this was different. It was like she had never admitted this to herself either. All these feelings were just the beginning.

"You're a means to an end now?" Vader wondered, but his voice had darkened, frightening Amara.

Glancing over to Vader, she noticed that he was glancing at her. She couldn't see through his helmet, but she knew her words had crushed her brother. She became slightly frightened, backing away from him.

In this moment, she felt something different. It was undeniable anger. It radiated off of him, and changed the aura of the entire area.

"You know nothing!" He yelled towards her extending his hand out towards her. Her body suddenly jolted forward moving towards him, now hovering just above the ground.

Amara yelled out unable to control her body. She almost lost complete control over it, but she was not weak minded.

"Let me go!" Amara yelled out. Narrowing her eyes at Vader, she felt a surge of power flowing through her. She could feel it in the palms of her hands. Taking the chance and pushing forward, she suddenly noticed that Vader was pushed back by the force.

He didn't fly back far, but he did come to his senses. Still using the force on his sister, he pulled her forward once more until she was standing right before him.

His breathing was controlled, almost silenced as he looked down at Amara not speaking yet. The Sith Lord then proceeded to get to one knee joining his sister that was on both of her knees.

Looking towards her, she tried to look into his eyes from behind the mask. Still staring at him, she raised her hand up slowly to touch his mask, hearing the mechanical sounds.