Chapter 1

"Kendall" my father called from the living room

"Kendall! Are you coming?" He yelled again. What's this hurry? I heard him I'm leaving so why does he have to make it such a big deal.

"Kendall"

"OK! OK! I'm coming" I yelled back. I an on my bedroom preparing to go to Sydney Dance Academy. It's horrible that my dad made me apply for that and I have been accepted.

"Here I am" I am now at the living room ready to go to the other side of the world to start a new chapter in my life.

"Finally! The taxi is here we have to be at the airport for an hour or else we are going to miss the fly." He reminds me again. I think he is just trying to send me away a far as he can since my mom died he thought that he could be a better father but he has been worse. In a way or another I think I'm better going there. I have no one here. Even those whom call themselves my friends I'm sure they don't like me as much as they say. The taxi cab is outside and I climb into it without thinking twice. My dad joins me after he puts my suitcases in the trunk.

"Look Kendall. I know you don't want to go but this is the best for you. You have a talent and you have to show it." Here we go again I think I was better in silence but now that he started.

"And how do you know what is best for me." I asked as I can feel something in my throat. I was ready to cry but not this time.

"Kendall I'm your father" wow now he is my father where was he when I needed him, where was he when I went to the first grade, where was he when I had my first recital, yeah he was drinking and acting like a stupid.

"Yeah, right!" I said not wanting to push it harder. I can see by his face that he looks surprised but if I'm going to start a new chapter I need to let this go.

"You know you don't have to make your life harder than it is," here we go again but this time I'm going to keep my mouth shut "you haven't been the Same since... you know since..." is he mentioning my mom oh no this is not going to end up well. I can stand anymore

"It's enough. You know now I'm almost 19 I can take care of myself ".  I say trying to be as calm as possible.

"I know I know it's just you have to be cautious, well ok just have fun and be what you want to be." I'm surprised by his words but OK I'm focused out of window watching trees passing peoples walking.  My thoughts are interrupted by the taxi driver telling us that we are at the airport. I climb out of the cab and grab two of my suitcases. As I go toward the plane my dad follows me with my two others suitcases. As I pass through the airport I really do believe that now I'm really going to start again a new life I really hope that this time will have a happy ending.

Now I'm on the plane trying to find my seat. My ticket says that I should sit in the 10th row. Oh here it is. I can see that near me is a guy in the Same age as me, I think that I will just sit and play with my favorite game. As I sit in my seat I can see him smile at me but I just ignore him. When I pull out my phone I can see that it has only 63% charge. Great now I can only play with it for two hours. Two hours passed and my phone has gone dead and I've got nothing to do expect to worry how to wake up the old man behind me that is snoring and that is driving me insane.

"Ugh" I can feel that the guy next to me is smiling. What's wrong with him? After a few moments I can see that guy pulling out his phone and giving it to me. What? Why?

"Why are you giving me your phone?" I ask him completely not understanding anything.

"You seem to be bored, I thought that you wanted to play with my phone. I've got some games in it that you can play with." Wow this was ... I don't know how to call it, was completely unexpected yeah really unexpected.

"Ok than" I say. I hear him clears his throat I think he made it purposely but I just ignore him when he clears his throat again. Oh I got it he wants me to thank him but I never do that I never thank them for anything I guess that this time won't hurt it's my first and last time

"Thank You?" I say more as a question

"Much better, you're welcome!" He replies to me. OMG this game is really hard I thought it will be easy but no he was right this level is almost impossible to pass. After some time half hour maybe I pass him his phone without passing that level. He just smiles and doesn't say a thing. One thing is for sure he knows how to smile and never forget to smile. We just sit there in silent and hearing the old man snoring he really is driving me insane. I just can't stay in silent anymore is killing me.

(I hope you enjoyed so far please keep reading and i promise i won't disappoint Keep voting Love you all.