Chapter 11

(Hi everybody I'm not going to last this comment here but please vote and comment what do you think about the book so far . Let's start reading . )

-------Morning----------

I wake up and see Harry still sleeping, then I just turned around and see the clock.
"Shit, God damn Harry wake up it's 7:50 we have 10 min to be in class hurry wake up....oh common "he doesn't have in his mind to wake up. I don't blame him we slept really late last night. I grab a bottle of water and pour it to Harry's head

"What the hell. "He groans and starts to wake. I love this view. I start to laugh but then I remember the time.

"Sorry to wake up your majesty but we have to hurry, we have exactly 7 minutes to go to the class, you don't want to hear the Ms. Smith do you." She is really annoying sometimes

"Oh, you .... You... "Hahahahaa I can't help it, this view is priceless he almost getting up, wet from head to toes. "You, little monster, I'm going to get revenge" what no... I quickly run out the door taking my bag with myself

"No Harry stop we are late and you're going to ruin my uniform "I laugh as I come closer to the classroom "I said stop hahahahhaa "OMG my stomach hurts from all this laughing

"I got you and I'm going to complete that revenge" we both start laughing and we hear an hhmmhmm, when I turn around I see everyone looking at us and the Ms. Smith there I completely forgot that I enter the classroom. We stop and see her in the eyes

"Let's see, you are 30 seconds late we have to do something before those seconds' turns to minutes. I will talk with you after class now be ready to warm up." Me and Harry smile to each – other and continuous to be ready for the class.

----- After 20 minutes -----

20 min has pass and we have been making the warm up and then practicing some moves to see who has a good technic and who really talented bla bla bla is. The next class is hip-hop, and I can't wait to start. We have 10 more min for the class to finish

"Class, today you're not going to make other classes, you are going to prepare something for me which is mostly something very but very important, "Oh great now my hopes are ending, let's see what are we going to do.

" each of you is going to bring a solo and a duet. Than I have to choose two girls and two boys 1 will be for the technic and one for the talent and also the duet you have to create a beautiful duet and the duet will present us to the competition that is going to be after 10 days . If we win that competition the duet partners will go to others competitions step by step till in the internationals they will travel together for whole three months to different places when they'll have the competitions.

You have to work hard and you have to be unstoppable to win. It will be a strong competition and if you do awesome it will be great for your career you have to show to yourself and others that you can do it. You have to believe in you and in your partner. It means that I have to choose four people, two solo and one couple. Well, have fun and bring the best that you can. Good Luck everybody." Great now we have to work again in partners I just can stand here anymore. And without knowing I see myself grabbing my bag and heading the shit out of here after a couple of minutes I see that Harry is following me. I stop at him shouting my name. What now?

"Hi Kendall!" he says the second I turn around.

"Um... Hi Harry!" I say back at him. I just feel good that right now I am out of the school and walking. I love walking it makes me think about life and ....

"Hello earth to Kendall. Did you hear me?"  My thoughts were interrupted by Harry. I do I have to be such a stupid

"Um..No sorry I was thinking. What were you saying?" I asked him totally embarrassed.

"Nothing really. I just asked you what you were going to do today. I mean we have to do the duets and solos for classes but besides them?" He asks and I feel a little confused.

"I think I have to go find a partner before anyone is taken, plan on what time we will rehearse, and then rehearse. Not much really" I didn't know I could think that much.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to....you know...want to pair up for the duet with me?" he asks while scratching his neck. I have seen that he does that when he doesn't feel comfortable.

"What? Seriously? Where did Miss Princess go?" I really want to make him feel a little bad for choosing her

"Well.." he tries to find something "I like to keep my options open" he says and that makes me feel like shit.

"So that means that I am the second choice?" I ask feeling offended

"No wait it's not what I meant" He says grabbing my wrist. I didn't know I was walking away from him

"Oh really, what did you meant?" I really am feeling confused right know.

"I don't know I really want to do this duet with you, I guess she will be my option if you don't accept." He starts to blush.

"Oh gosh, are you blushing. Isn't that supposed to be a female thing?" I say trying to make him feel worse than he is right know. But hey a girl must have fun

"Ha Ha very funny" he remains silence for a couple seconds and then asks again "So are you in, will you make the duet with me"

"Let me think about it." I see a weird look on his face "Relax man, of course you jerk I am going to do that with you" he seems more relaxed know.

"Of course you were going to, you can't resist this face can't you???" was that for real

(Hope you like it .... Enjoy Love xoxoxoxoxo )