Chapter 10

( Hi!!! Curious to know what will be the story of Harry . Let's find out and if you like the chapter please vote and comment.)

KENDALL'S POV'S

I feel free and better now, I don't know why I was so open with him I'm never like this. I always try to do things all by myself and now that I know someone is there for me it makes me feel protected. Anyway I want to hear his story.

"So what's your story??" I ask him wanting to know every detail of it.

"Well...my story." He has something interesting. He doesn't look like the kind of guy that is open "well I started dancing when I was 5 and my family was always there for me helping me pass every situation.... I started dancing with all my heart, I was dancing for myself and for my family ....till one day when I was on stage my mom got a heart attack and we sent her to hospital and then the doctor told us she had cancer and can die in any day we were so busy taking care of me so we forgot her if she would have taken medicines before she wouldn't be so bad," OMG he shouldn't blame himself, things like this can happen.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be OK, it's not your fault, only god knows what's going to happen or what happen so you have to get your mind off of that. OK? "I hope this made him feel better He looks like a nice guy. I think I'm going to like it here.

"I know but it's just that I wanted to stay home with her but she made me apply here, she says that you have to care for yourself no matter what, she loves writing and reading. She is the most precious human in the world for me. I don't know what I would do without her." Some tears drops from his face.

"Hey relax it's going to be okay. You don't have to worry. I'm here Ok." I say trying to relax him

"Thank you Kendall. Ok, let's change the subject, maybe you can tell me more about yourself." He says or ask to me I can't completely understand but I don't know what I should say.

"For example, what do you want to know???" what should I say now, I don't know, I'm feeling nervous. Relax Kendall he isn't asking anything big why do you have to be nervous. But if he doesn't like me.  And so what if he doesn't like you. --A voice says in my head says

"Did you hear me?" Harry's voice interrupts my thoughts. I didn't hear him. I am such a stupid.

"No, sorry I wasn't here" I try to make it like a game and he smiles.

"I said you can tell me about your dislikes, and likes for example." he says to me. And what my likes and dislikes. I mean do I have anything that I like.

"Well, my likes are.....um..." come on Kendall you have to say something." Well my favorite things to do are sleeping, eating, watching movies, traveling and most important dancing. And my favorite color is blue, black and white. I love dancing hip-hop but also ballet cause dancing is who I am. And here comes the dislikes I hate life, love, disappointment and death. "I don't know where all of that came.

"Whoa, this is something, where did you find all that stuff." he asks as if he reads my mind.

"I....I ....I don't know, I just asked my heart and she respond, I mean...I guess it all came from my heart. Anyway let's pass, what about you, what are your likes and dislikes?? "I ask wanting to know him more.

" I like hoping for things that really matters, I like enjoying the moment, I like making happy people that I love, I like dreaming and definitely I like being in the Same room with you, " I can feel that my cheeks are flushing red. " And about dislikes I hate cheating, I hate discourage, I hate pain and all bad stuff. "Ok this was something too.

"Wait a sec you forget to say that you love dancing." I remember he didn't said that.

"I didn't said cause I don't, or at least anymore " His face tells that he is really in a huge pain right now. You know, it is better when you express your feeling to others, you share it with someone else. You feel relief.

"Why is that?" I try to make him speak. He doesn't have to keep it all inside.

"Before my mom got sick, I had a reason to dance, I danced for her, for my family and I loved what I was doing now I feel nothing." Poor guy.

"You know what, you have to do it for yourself not for others." I try to make him feel better and confident.

"Maybe you are right but I can't do it, but I'll try, Thanks." he says he really does feel bad so bad and broken. My mom always said that a hug can make all the pieces together. Maybe he needs one right now.

"Hug??" I ask opening my arms and I can see a smile in his face and he coming to hug me. This is definitely the warmest hug ever.  After a tight long hug he thanks me again and sits on his bed. Maybe it's time to sleep it was a long day.

"I think it's time to sleep." I say and see him moves his head in a way that says yes.

-------After 20 min ------

I can't seem to fall asleep. I can't stop thinking what will happen this year. I think it's going to be a long and difficult year. I just hope I don't mess my life more than now.

"Thanks Kendall for everything." I hear Harry talking in the sleep. He really is a nice guy isn't he??

( Hi everybody how is the story going.... Comment to let me know .... I really hope you are enjoying it Let's read the other chapter to see what will happen. How will go the life of the roommates and the other classmates. ... Love you all .... Enjoy reading bye <3 <3 )