Chapter 3

I go to make the warm and I just like I used to do stay in the front than comes this girl.

"Hi, I'm Cara." OK?

"I'm Kendall. Nice to meet you" I try to be as nice as possible but I am sure that isn't going to last long, there is something I don't like about this girl.

"Look here is a thing. Maybe it's strange but I always stay in the front." Oh sorry I stay in the front too

"We've got something in common already I stay in the front too." I think this is too harsh.

"Oh, you mind if I stay in the front." Of course your majesty.

"Well actually I mind. So better go find another place." I don't know why but I really don't like this girl.

After the first class I am ready to perform my solo. After Ms. Smith comes to class everybody start to do their solos everybody is great here I can't believe it. After some it's Harry's turn to perform the solo. I can say it I'm impressed. After his solo is my turn I think I've done a great job too.

After finishing solos it's time to be paired up with someone we also have three more classes I think that is going pretty well till now. I am so exited for the next things.

After finishing ballet class we have a thirty min break. Which means I have thirty min to relax at the cafeteria to drink a juice and think. As I walk towards the door Harry calls behind me.

"Kendall!" he calls me. I guess I won't be alone for this break

"Yeah, what?" I ask him even that I know what he wants.

"So what are you going to do for this break?" he asks me. should I tell him the truth? I mean will he come with me?

"I don't know, I thought to go grab a juice and than for a little walk. What about you what are you going to do?" I know exactly what he wants to do but I can't let him know

"I don't know either I thought I mean," yes Harry what do you mean "maybe I can come with you. Would you mind it?"

"No, I mean yes I mean I wouldn't mind if you come with me and yes you can come with me" I really hope that makes sense cause to me that doesn't make sense at all. Why am I so exited? Maybe I can know him better.

"So your solo was amazing." he interrupts my thoughts.

"I guess so, but yours was awesome too." he smiles I don't know why but I kind of like this guy, Not like in that way but I think he's supercool he reminds me of myself I guess.

"Well, thanks." I really liked his solo and I would love to be his duet partner. Maybe I should ask him for the class and he will ask me about duets.

"So how does it look like the first class for today, I mean did you enjoy it." I ask him trying to make him ask me do the duet.

"Yeah, I actually did. I am happy that this year are so many great dancers which means we have a lot competition and we have to work hard." that is actually true

"Yeah, that's true. We have to give it all if we want to be professionals' someday." this is something that I don't expect for myself but who knows what future has reserved for us.

"Yeah, so how was your first class? Did you enjoy it." he asks me hoping that soon will ask me for duets

"Yeah, most of it was great." If we wouldn't be at the Same class with Cara than the class would have been amazing.

"Most of it?" Harry asks me I think I'll tell him about Cara

"Yeah most of it. Look did you see that girl Cara?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with her?" I don't know what but I think he is hiding something from me.

"Well I was warming up and just like always I was at the front and she came introduce herself and guess what she told me that she always stays in the front and that I had to let her be in the front. Can you believe it? She is so selfish I really don't know what's wrong with her."

I am interrupted by his laugh. What's wrong with him why is he laughing. I have never seen him laughing so hard I kind of like it... no I really like it ... but wait a sec why is he laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He doesn't stop "what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, it's just that, "what...it's what "I am going to do the duet with her"

Wait what Harry.... Cara a duet no this is not happening no way they are going to do a duet together. She is so stubborn. What the hell.

"Oh, how come?" I really am trying to be as calm as possible I am really disappointed.

"You know after coming to you for the front place she saw me doing some moves for my solo and wanted to be my duet partner so I accepted." oh so you accepted. What about me? I can't believe I want to kill her right now.

"Oh and one more thing, she told me that you are so selfish, stubborn and the only thing you want is attention." OMG I want to kill her more right now. Harry start to laugh again. I don't know how but his laugh relaxes me.

"Do you want to know what I told her?" I am dying to know what he told her

"Not really!" I say hoping that he will tell me anyway.

"Ok than, as you wish." What? Really?

"But you can tell me if you want?" I try to look as not interested as possible as I can but it's not working because I see a huge smile on his face right now.

"I told her that you were really stubborn and selfish." what?

"What? Really?" He laughs again of course he is kidding "HA HA"

"You should really see your face right now." he seriously can't stop laughing

"Ok it's enough!" I am really feeling a little bit annoyed

"Oh come on! Have a little fun. This is the first time since I can't remember that I am laughing so hard!" Those words made me feel better. "So you want to hear what I really told her?" he asks me

"Ok what?" I tell him I am not really focused because I know this can't be good.

( Hi I hope you have enjoyed so fare please vote and comment to tell me if you like it or not. Love you all. Have fun :) :) )